Treat My Girls Like Dirty Junkies

Yamumzbum

Curing
User ID
Chatting to a mate the other day the process of inoculating roots with trichoderma and beneficial bacteria aka Great White came up.

He like I uses this during transplant but that's about as far as it goes.

But I had a light bulb moment.
Or possibly a moment of just pure stondness and this is where I want to ask for some honest opinions (don't be shy I'm thick skinned lol) I'm thinking as a method to introduce great white straight to the root zone I have wait for it,,, A turkey baster!

Now I'm planning toake up a mixture of GW & water and inject it straight into the root zone...
Thoughts??

Attachments

• 16575696822122456081585965723332.jpg
    16575696822122456081585965723332.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Ganja Kaiser

Baked
User ID
Chatting to a mate the other day the process of inoculating roots with trichoderma and beneficial bacteria aka Great White came up.

He like I uses this during transplant but that's about as far as it goes.

But I had a light bulb moment.
Or possibly a moment of just pure stondness and this is where I want to ask for some honest opinions (don't be shy I'm thick skinned lol) I'm thinking as a method to introduce great white straight to the root zone I have wait for it,,, A turkey baster!

Now I'm planning toake up a mixture of GW & water and inject it straight into the root zone...
Thoughts??
No fucking idea. But, like my ex's mum used to tell me "you won't know unless you try". 🤷🏽

itchybro

Sultan Of Soil
User ID
i agree with porky just get watering right

you can roll your seeds in the stuff before germ or apply it at transplant
but after that the best way to re inoculate is well made / home made
compost or castings as a top dress imo

Top Bottom