Torus - Self adjusting PH device

Jimboss83

Germinating
User ID
Hey crew
(Not a review more a question if anyone else has used it to review ? Otherwise admins move to appropriate thread )

Stumbled across this product on my local hydro stores website it’s a Torus - Perfect PH Stabilizer . Quote from the website about the product :

The PerfectpH is a revolutionary pH stabilizer that automatically balances the pH of your hydroponics system, keeping it in the ideal range for optimal nutrient absorption.

Using advanced ion technology, the PerfectpH eliminates excess pH swing that inhibits plant growth and weakens the plants immune system

Has anyone tried this product seems interesting too me- no more ph swings and PHup and down etc .
You can recharge them as well every 3 months they say .
I use a DTw setup in coco with a 100L res so could work for me
I might buy one and review it on here
food for thought anyway :)
Jimboss 1CE9AC85-DC18-4E33-8BE7-FD19623A7152.png1CE9AC85-DC18-4E33-8BE7-FD19623A7152.png

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Jimboss83

Germinating
User ID
I like adjusting the PH every day meself
Yeah I know what you mean , I go in and check them everyday I’m home but sometimes with work I’m away a few days or a week . Even throwing it in before I leave and then removing and storing it . Could be really good for fifo workers ??

Defsnotacop

Curing
User ID
Your in Perth from memory ay? Look up hydroponics guru in Wangara NoR - go in and speak to Amit the owner . Best prices ive found in Perth mate and doesn’t try sell ya everything on the shelf haha
Nah man, I am in central Queensland. And I grow in living soil now.

Jimboss83

Germinating
User ID
Defs - I’m tripping balls hahaha for some reason I thought I remembered ya mentioning Perth must have been another member

billy - range from $200 for a 100-130 litre res or low $300 to suit $260
Recharge full is $55 and lasts a few rounds . But saying that if you bought the 260litre one they reckon it will last 6 months or more continuous use if it’s sitting in a 150L reservoir.... some people will bag it out some people will think it’s useful. In a dwc setup I think it would be worth the investment or for fifo workers .
I’m gonna buy one for my coco setup anyway and write a review in a few months for anyone that may be interested . 6FBD32AF-18DD-4E6D-9CE7-111CB82F4E06.png9A70729E-B912-451B-AE87-65BAF1BB16D6.png

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
I am a lazy mofo.

If i were growing in DWC or Hyrdo I would definitely get one.

one less thing to worry about..

Defsnotacop

Curing
User ID
It is certainly good for us lazy fcuks. I would have invested in it if I was still doing nutes in coco.

No worries man. Its hard to keep up on everything read in the forums. Add in a smoke, and I can't remember what is said an hour or 2 ago

Top Bottom