Too good to last 😕

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

R3za92

Baked
User ID
Hook,line and sinker😭
Hardly. You provide no evidence to back up your claims of seasol being “good shit”

I on the other hand am happy to provide the evidence of why I think it’s an overpriced crap product. There’s no good reason to be adding sodium to any grow.

benn0

Baked
User ID
I know when you foliar spray seasol there is a noticeable difference, ive not done it on cannabis plants but, only grape vines lol @ a a ratio of 1:10 when compared to nothing

R3za92

Baked
User ID
I know when you foliar spray seasol there is a noticeable difference, ive not done it on cannabis plants but, only grape vines lol @ a a ratio of 1:10 when compared to nothing
Yet I know a bloke who dosed his lawn with an undiluted spray pack (it’s meant to be diluted 5:1 in the spray packs) and got 1/2 way through before he realised and diluted what remained and treated the other half of his lawn. Zero difference between his back lawn that got no seasol or the front which got 1/2 correct dose and 1/2 5x dose.

I’m not saying seaweed products do nothing just that seasol is mostly water, sodium (salt) and sulfur and there are better seaweed products on the market and the dosage rates seasol give are incredibly low

Last edited:

benn0

Baked
User ID
Yet I know a bloke who dosed his lawn with an undiluted spray pack (it’s meant to be diluted 5:1 in the spray packs) and got 1/2 way through before he realised and diluted what remained and treated the other half of his lawn. Zero difference between his back lawn that got no seasol or the front which got 1/2 correct dose and 1/2 5x dose.

I’m not saying seaweed products do nothing just that seasol is mostly water, sodium (salt) and sulfur and there are better seaweed products on the market and the dosage rates seasol give are incredibly low
We used the Seasol brand too, both in big 1000L shuttle and 20L drums

R3za92

Baked
User ID
We used the Seasol brand too, both in big 1000L shuttle and 20L drums
Hey if people want it they’ll supply it. They have good marketing team that’s for sure.

Just saying there’s better quality products out there. Just look at the nts products I linked. They come in a powder for starters so you’re not paying to ship water and works out cheaper per hectare. The guy who owns/runs nts is an agronomist and knows his shit. They also sell more than just seaweed products

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
But
Hardly. You provide no evidence to back up your claims of seasol being “good shit”

I on the other hand am happy to provide the evidence of why I think it’s an overpriced crap product. There’s no good reason to be adding sodium to any grow.
Although regular seasol is not a fertiliser it's more a health tonic,Most fertilisers contain salt.
"Salt index" so salt paranoia is really a moot point.
Seasol turned over 18 mill last year with less than 50 employees.
It's a good Aussie product that's exported all over the world. If it's as bad as you say it is none of that would be happening would it.
Nts products look good too as does green supreme and biostim.
Each to there own.
Variety is the spice of life.
I think we all agree seaweed is some pretty Kool shit.👍
Sorry for going way off subject Pikey✌️

R3za92

Baked
User ID
But

Although regular seasol is not a fertiliser it's more a health tonic,Most fertilisers contain salt.
"Salt index" so salt paranoia is really a moot point.
Seasol turned over 18 mill last year with less than 50 employees.
It's a good Aussie product that's exported all over the world. If it's as bad as you say it is none of that would be happening would it.
Nts products look good too as does green supreme and biostim.
Each to there own.
Variety is the spice of life.
I think we all agree seaweed is some pretty Kool shit.👍
Sorry for going way off subject Pikey✌️
18mil for selling expensive and salty water isn’t bad. 😂😂 Also never called it a fertiliser always called it a seaweed product which is what it is even though they call it a “tonic”

People often believe any marketing that’s thrown at them and the seasol marketing is 🤌🏻🤌🏻

Top Bottom