Wargul

Vegetating
User ID

It's on its way​

Most recent update​

Arrived awaiting clearance (Inbound)
SYDNEY NSW
Date & time Wed 16 Mar, 9.08am 1

That's 10 days. It didn't take that long to get to Oz. Is this normal or should I start to spit?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Carbcon

Curing
User ID
Sometimes they clear customs in hours, sometimes heaps longer.

10 days probs not a total loss yet.

Sometimes the tracking will say they are somewhere and they will magically turn up.

I haven't got beans overseas for years but do buy a lot of car parts overseas and stuff can be customs a while, sometimes it clears that day.

As long as it ain't a big package of beans I reckon you should hold tough, they will either turn up or they won't.

Carbcon

Curing
User ID
I guess what I mean is that no matter how much you think about it, good or bad, it's out of your hands once U hit that "confirm order" I guess.

Easy say, harder to do I realise. Cunt of a feeling.

Pikey

Baked
User ID
In my opinion, that is too long to clear customs. My general rule is if it doesn't clear within 3 business days of landing (even with covid delays) then they have been nabbed. The more concerning thing, is that if they have been nabbed, they were picked up in SYD :(

My experience (to date) has been that BNE or PER customs clearance = ~90% chance of being nabbed. MELB, I have only lost one (of many), but I've never lost a package that came in through SYD :unsure:

Hopefully I'm wrong and they're not lost (...and SYD is still lazy as fuck :LOL:)

Wargul

Vegetating
User ID
Well, it's the 3rd April and no update to the tracking. Either they are sacrificed to the customs god or Aust Post are trying for a world record in crappy tracking (the are getting quite a name for it).

pug

Vegetating
User ID
hey Wargul

thanks for the update mate. i'm in the same situation - been over three weeks stuck in customs. i'm hoping that it's a staffing problem causing the delay, but reckon there's only a slim chance that they might get through now.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
I hope I'm wrong, but I'll bet Kustoms have already disposed them. I reckon there's that many bean seizures at Aus Kustoms, they don't have enough resources to make any referrals to AFP unless it's a huge commercial size shipment.

Unknown User

Curing
User ID
Yep. I was in the same boat a few months back. I waited, waited, and waited some more, until I realized how futile it was. Then aust post archived the tracking as it was so old. that was the final straw that put me out of my misery, as I could no longer stare at my screen and swiping up to refresh the page 200 times a day. Ahhhhhhhh. Time for a cone……..

Reactions: pug

Indy

Misfit
User ID
One lady of strong character. This women has gone to he'll and back a couple of times. I for one admire her resilience while maintaining her cool after all the shit she was dragged through. How she come out the other end, and not being bitter as she deserves to be is something ill never fathom. Much respect to her. (y)

Top Bottom