Thread or Post?

vostok

Blooming
User ID
Mr Goat, Whenever I log on after starting a new thread, to reply to the posts on my thread,
an alert at my bell says blah blaf has replied to my post but I thought it would be thread

redacted is not the correct English either

Definition of redacted

: edited especially in order to obscure or remove sensitive information

please correct this minimal oversite,
as we both are aware we the membership have but 1 hour to REDACT our replies

thanks

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

vostok

Blooming
User ID
Not sure I understand the problem? You would prefer it to say ā€œblah blah has replied to your threadā€ instead of post? When you start a new thread, you make a post. So if someone replies, it is to your post yeah? Lol

Redact?
Thank you for replying (not redacting) to my thread,

Thread
... and an opening or original post (common abbreviation OP, which can also mean original poster), which opens whatever dialogue or makes whatever announcement the poster wished.

Yeah got it ...thanks as it really throws my Babelfish to poop! ....lol

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Can't recall too much of him in FC5, but he certainly made himself known in 3 'n 4. šŸ˜„

EDIT: I failed to mention that Hurk was a annoying cunt just as much as he was a trippin' cunt. (y)

Last edited:

vostok

Blooming
User ID
Can't recall too much of him in FC5, but he certainly made himself known in 3 'n 4. šŸ˜„

EDIT: I failed to mention that Hurk was a annoying cunt just as much as he was a trippin' cunt. (y)
fukno-agree-btn....and his Dad!, my babe says I look like him1 ..is all, now I'm all over the place
only FC I liked was FC3 the island one even then my pc died, got sick of the run loot kill shit...then joined TSE but still no gang rape ...yet ..lol

Top Bottom