The Wuhan virus 🦠

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Zorro_7

Blooming
User ID
Due to receive 1b jab in a month or so. Has anyone else been terribly unwell as a consequence? Be a Piss in the park compared to the real wuhan flu.

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
Same as the "man made climate change" shit, endless propaganda

we're all going to die or fry or get a blood clot

get ya vaccine passport to go to the pub for a beer lol

Sugar

Baked
User ID
Here it comes, no interstate travel without vaccination passport and I see on MyGov website when logged in they have added medicare vaccination history tab now.

Scott Morrison warns Australians may need to show vaccine passports to travel INTERSTATE as the Prime Minister reveals his plan to reopen the international border after Covid-19 pandemic​

Sugar

Baked
User ID

I recall as a child there used to be people as guards or similar at the State borders and every car was checked for fruit that had to be thrown away before entering the State. No one was allowed to bring fruit into other states...fruit fly I think was the reason.

Pedro de pacas

User ID
Not from what I seen, only stop at the borders was NSW-QLD, don't remember ever getting stopped at SA, used to go the back way tho

Spent me youth going all over OZ

You might be really old ? lol lol

Pedro de pacas

User ID
Permanent Roadblocks (Quarantine Stations) in South Australia
Random roadblocks operate on roads leading into SA’s Riverland (Fruit Fly Exclusion Zone).
Permanent roadblocks are stationed in the east, north-east & west of the state at:
• Yamba Sturt Highway
• Oodla Wirra Barrier Highway
• Pinnaroo Mallee Highway
• Ceduna Eyre Highway

Never seen them, used to go thru Pinnaroo going to WA, was nothing at Ceduna

We might both be right hey lol

Sugar

Baked
User ID
Permanent Roadblocks (Quarantine Stations) in South Australia
Random roadblocks operate on roads leading into SA’s Riverland (Fruit Fly Exclusion Zone).
Permanent roadblocks are stationed in the east, north-east & west of the state at:
• Yamba Sturt Highway
• Oodla Wirra Barrier Highway
• Pinnaroo Mallee Highway
• Ceduna Eyre Highway

Never seen them, used to go thru Pinnaroo going to WA, was nothing at Ceduna

We might both be right hey lol
Yes, Yamba was the main one for me but they also had motorbike cops at Renmark back in the day going monty on the fruit patrol.

Mate, I'm that old they've cancelled my blood type lol

Top Bottom