The teim bucket

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Hmmm, if I'm following your lead, mate. This bloke reckons it took him 30 minutes to semi-trim 5oz.

This fella looks to be into something if you're inclined to trim in this manner.

Hudo

Baked
User ID
I was liking that design over the tumblers because I think they would smack the tricomes off tumbling around. I've got to do somthing took me 5 nights last run about 2 hours each night

junglelover

Vegetating
User ID
Hmmm, if I'm following your lead, mate. This bloke reckons it took him 30 minutes to semi-trim 5oz.

This fella looks to be into something if you're inclined to trim in this manner.
Is he getting the leaves at the base or just chopping back to a shape? It's intriguing but looks more suitable to juicy fat buds than loonnng skinny sativas.

Hudo

Baked
User ID
Same. Quite content to hand strip the crap 'n trim up with scissors. That said though, if i was dealing with pounds of the shit, i'd be looking at something like this. But that'll never be the case with me.
Last 2 runs have been 37 and 33 oz my fingers were getting RSI lol I really need somthing

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
Last 2 runs have been 37 and 33 oz my fingers were getting RSI lol I really need somthing
Or someone?😂 trimming sux has to be the worst part of growing by a mile I know some say it’s therapeutic all that jargon not for me I feel sorry for the outdoor guys now that shit was hard once there’s pounds n pounds of the stuff ya spend months doin it😂 at the start everything trimmed up sweet by the end ya ripping it off the stems bare handed n stuffing it into a tub for Ron👍

Hudo

Baked
User ID
Or someone?😂 trimming sux has to be the worst part of growing by a mile I know some say it’s therapeutic all that jargon not for me I feel sorry for the outdoor guys now that shit was hard once there’s pounds n pounds of the stuff ya spend months doin it😂 at the start everything trimmed up sweet by the end ya ripping it off the stems bare handed n stuffing it into a tub for Ron👍
Yeah I find nothing therapeutic about then you punch a couple to take the sting out of it end up scissors in one hand bud in other staring off into space or TV or somthing 😆

Top Bottom