The Hash Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member DC01
  • Start date
D

Deleted member DC01

Love the dry sift meself, haven't made ice water hash for more than 20 years, 6 month cured dry sift beats most shit
got a few lbs of scrap to get thru, it will all go thru the hash tumbler before its hits the oil bin

You can get a cleaner product out of the bubble bags quicker than the dry sift, no need to cure it apparently? (bullshit)
but its got fuck all flavour compered to aged dry sift, the left over water probably has ?

last nights effort(pic), seeing how i'm pissed and high as a fucking kite, thought i'd make some more hash tonight before the sun comes up lol
I'll post a few pics as i go (maybe?)
DSC_0685.JPGDSC_0689.JPGDSC_0693.JPG it still needs to be cleaned up, can get about 90 % trics, good enough to bubble its tits off

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Yeah nice setup captain.
Ive got some dry ice hash thats been curing for about 8 months now.
Ill have to break it out now.

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
how do you guys like to smoke ya hash??

D

Deleted member DC01

Bought the box of a mate, he recons its shithouse, and gone back to bubble hash
silly cunt wasn't curing for long enough, the screens kept blocking up, I only make hash when its cold and dry/low humidity
got to be under 5c colder the better, was 3 -4 c last few mornings, will get a few more days to make shit, before the rain comes back

It works good for me, better than the one i made meself, it was about fucked/warn out, think its bubble mans tumble now ?
its great for making small amounts, made about an oz last night, been making oil all day, will end up with 50-60 g
DSC_0721.JPG

Attachments

• DSC_0723.JPG
    DSC_0723.JPG
    560.7 KB · Views: 30
D

Deleted member DC01

70 in the tray, 125 in the tumbler
you miss a bit, but the ISO gets it for the oil

4 large screens would be better, if you were making a fair bit

Bakedcake

Vegetating
User ID
Nice, yeah ISO is alright prefer BHO though imo.

Im suprised you dont have a full closed loop system there Pedro

D

Deleted member DC01

I prefer the Green, most of the hash and oil gets given away, I'm stuck in the 80s, so i still do shit the same way lol
press most of the hash into 1/4 oz blocks, keep the refined 90% shit for meself

keep some oil for me cuppa in the morning, best way to start the day, with some sativa oil
making some Affie oil today, got up late so no affie hash making, don't think i've ever made affie oil before
probably put me to sleep the same as smoking the shit lol

D

Deleted member DC01

If its for me, the first 30 sec in the tumbler, put it aside, then do a couple of 60 sec runs
if its not, 3 60 sec runs

lot easier to clean up the first run, than try and do it at the end of 3 runs

clean up on the bottom screen, depends how pure you want it, takes about 20 mins for 90% pure trics
fuck knows the % really, it looks about 90

Fred_Hawk

Vegetating
User ID
so a dumb question I have a heap of kief wrapped in grease proof paper in jars.
some of it 5 years old. colour on some is very light others are dark. so to make it hash its just heat and pressure ?

Top Bottom