The Dick Swinging Thread

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
I will tell you a funny story.

Back when you were being a real pain in the arse, I had a custom user type added to the list in the admin panel.

Whilst it wasn't able to adopt all my preferred changes, one of them was to disable your ability to change your avatar pic. You were continually putting up nude pics in there if you remember.

Anyhoo, I cant actually remember what all the differences are, but good to see that particular one is working.

View attachment 25535
Use this pic for him!! 🤣images (51).jpeg

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
Not sure what your doing in the "dick swinging" thread Porky

Do you even have one ? if ya do its probably tiny like ya plants

veritas629

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
So weird u came up with thread, my grandson after copeius consumption of beers on sat night, proceeded 2 run away from a loonee who hung out his dick and chased him with it
In his drunken state 2 get away from offending dick he jumped over a fence which was a 3 metre drop 2 a carpark
The poor little bugger fractured both heel bones [not sure of medical term 4 said bones]
Coppers asked him 4 description of alleged boner and he got shits cause he reckons he's not a poof and didn't even look

Ahhh, sorry about that Bob. I didn't mean to scare the young fella. I just got a big bag of the new strain Cookies Gelato LA Thunder Testicles and wanted to share with everyone...

PBong.jpg

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
So now ya stopped me editing posts

Grow up FFS

iu

Top Bottom