Swapping beans

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Feeling somewhat jaded and melancholy 4 all these ferking ghost bugs eating new shoots on anything that's got new shoots, decided 2 do something stupid and dropped $300 on MNSL sale of 55% off selected autos, everything at 25% thc and outdoor happy Gorilla cookies, jealousy, Tropicanna cookies, Apple fritter,Bruce banner, thc bomb and Purple haze autoflowers
Got 2 brizzie in 3 days and now awaiting clearance
Anyone had MNSL get through

benn0

Baked
User ID
isn't that "awaiting clearance" notorious for the stage that things get held up in and ultimately destroyed?

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
I
Feeling somewhat jaded and melancholy 4 all these ferking ghost bugs eating new shoots on anything that's got new shoots, decided 2 do something stupid and dropped $300 on MNSL sale of 55% off selected autos, everything at 25% thc and outdoor happy Gorilla cookies, jealousy, Tropicanna cookies, Apple fritter,Bruce banner, thc bomb and Purple haze autoflowers
I didn’t think msnl sent to Aus anymore Bob I got some great stuff out of their Gorilla glue n also there Green Crack that was about 5 yrs ago got through fine I think mine came in plain packaging though but grew some nice smoke out of em.
Good luck AB hope they get through to ya mate allah willing👍

Pikey

Baked
User ID
How'd you go Bob, any luck mate? Not sure if it's what ya want to hear, but my latest 📨 cleared Brisbane in less than 48 hours earlier in the week 🫤.

Hopefully it was all good and you've got 'em soaking as we speak, but just in case the border dingos took ya babies ...I may have a red hot tip for ya (if you're interested) 🤫🐿️.

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
they sent me some seeds late last year and they got thru no worries mate

Top Bottom