Super Autos & Haze Genetics

Clementine

Blooming
User ID
Hi, I bet you cunts are...

Does anyone know whether DC seeds stocks any autos that are of super auto status. I.e. They grow to similar proportions to those super autos that are for sale with other seed companies?

Furthermore, does anyone know whether DC seeds stocks a strain that is of Haze lineage? I.e similar to greenhouse seeds "Haze" or Nevilles Haze original?

Cheers cunts :)

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
Yeah they have one "super auto"

1607461669961.png
This strain is the holy grail of autoflowering growers, a true and pure auto-Sativa and one which has been described as a SUPER AUTO by our breeders. We have been working for many years on refining an autoflowering haze strain but as many other breeders know this a very difficult and some say an impossible task.

First a ruderalis was crossed with haze special and bred until it was 100% autoflowering. This was then crossed back with a resinuous colombian mother from Cali state and the super auto was then stabilised.

Super cali haze is our first SUPER AUTO and she is a big tall strain which can grow over 2 metres outdoors and produce upwards of 4 ounces. This is perfect for someone wanting to fit 2 harvests into one summer season and still be cropping out before everyone using traditional photo-period strains. Super cali haze also works perfectly indoors although some training and tying down may be required to help control her unbelievable growth.

Unlike most autoflowering strains which are indica dominant Super cali-haze is a pure Sativa strain so will give you that soaring cerebral hit you expect from a good old fashioned haze. The aroma of the plant is not too potent but when you take your first hit you will truly experience its wonderful earthy and spicy flavour. The high comes on fast and is uplifting, energetic and incredibly potent keeping you on another level for a good few hours. When you come down its without a big bump and super cali haze will not leave you feeling groggy and lethargic.

This really is a very different auto and one which you will surely want in your collection.

The only other haze or haze cross they have is VB's Panama Haze X Malawi

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
No idea not an auto grower, it says 14-16 weeks from germination till harvest

A few weeks longer than a none super auto ?

Quokk@

Vegetating
User ID
4 months of 18/6 is a big power bill :unsure: Autos I've done in the past average around 9-10 weeks. Looks like it would be a great smoke but I've already bought too many seeds this year :sneaky::ROFLMAO:

Quokk@

Vegetating
User ID
I hear ya old fox mate, we're pretty well fed here and the bills are paid, fuck it, I don't think I'll go with the Super Auto but I'll see what else they have in the haze style of things ;)

Joe Dirte

Curing
User ID
Hi, I bet you cunts are...

Does anyone know whether DC seeds stocks any autos that are of super auto status. I.e. They grow to similar proportions to those super autos that are for sale with other seed companies?

Furthermore, does anyone know whether DC seeds stocks a strain that is of Haze lineage? I.e similar to greenhouse seeds "Haze" or Nevilles Haze original?

Cheers cunts :)
Ask pugs what autos he grew in his recent indoor journal, they were dc and bloody pumped out some big colas

smileysmoke

Blooming
User ID
i would strongly suggest reading up on the Mandalorian Genetics from DC Seeds.
solid genetics that are grown to F7-F9 so super stable. test grown and stress tested to ensure no hermy traits remain. so you can get some heat or light stress without it popping nuts out.
as always do your own research to ensure thats what you want.

Clementine

Blooming
User ID
Clementine the little shit head, should have looked through the seed bank before opening his big mouth. :ROFLMAO:

Hope y'all are doing well ;)

DC seeds is the best, fastest turn around times i've ever experienced. Got more then what I asked for, with fuck all postage costs. I'll have to gift some of the extra beans I received to someone who will enjoy them! Or breed them all one day with one another to make something special 🤗 Not too mention came with a free movie, sweet.

Rock on DC seeds!!!

P.S I haven't had a smoke of the herb for sometime now and don't plan too anytime soon... had a mate blow the stuff in my face not long ago and wasn't tempted to smoke any while I was intoxicated on alcohol. I think once you detox from cannabis and have overcome the psychological dependency phase (if any), it's easy to refrain from using. This is not something I could do many years ago, I think due to abusing beyond measure and being on a medication with a depressive illness. The only reason I don't smoke cannabis moderately anymore, is because of a psychotic illness which is now treated with a pharmaceutical medication. I have spoken to a psychiatrist who says it's ok to smoke cannabis moderately (as in once a week or so) with clinical depression, healthy to smoke for most with PTSD and crucial for those with cancer and physical pain ailments. CBD is something which I gain great benefit from using. Talk to your doctors people, I know one locally who is prescribing medical cannabis and rants and raves more then I do about this amazing plant. Times they are a changing... But remember don't drug mix, drug drive and stay safe. Peace.

Last edited:
Top Bottom