Stories from those who have traveled overseas with medical cannabis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wargul

Vegetating
User ID
I would like to hear from others who have traveled overseas with medical cannabis (and nobody else). I tried a similar thread before but it degraded pretty quickly - can this one be just to get stories from people who have taken their meds overseas?

I have taken my prescribed oil on a direct Qantas flight to Heathrow, then on to Geneva airport and into France. I needed my documentation at Heathrow when boarding for the flight back home. They matched my prescription details against my passport details and were perfectly happy. I sent emails to the Swiss, French, and British consulates in advance to find out the law on medicinal cannabis.

Anyone else planning to travel or have traveled with medical cannabis? If there is enough of us we could form a message group or something to share ideas/planning tips. I'm thinking about Vietnam next year. I'll email the consulate soon.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Kloud9

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I'm keen to know more on this topic, as ill be planning OS trip also in the furture.

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
I would like to hear from others who have traveled overseas with medical cannabis (and nobody else).
I'm keen to know more on this topic, as ill be planning OS trip also in the furture.

Dude!
Number 1 rule about " traveling overseas with medical cannabis" club,

is we don't talk about the " traveling overseas with medical cannabis" club!

........unless you have......😃

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Does seem a silly topic.

Each country has their own laws on cannabis which I imagine are reasonably easy to access publicly.

Wargul

Vegetating
User ID
Does seem a silly topic.

Each country has their own laws on cannabis which I imagine are reasonably easy to access publicly.

I don't think it's silly at all BG. It actually isn't easy information to access. Many consulates don't respond to questions or give answers so vague as to be useless. In others the law allows travel with prescription but local law enforcement may not have the same level of awareness. Although a country might allow it - does every airline? There is a lot to it and I thought a body of knowledge would be useful going into the future. Also, being in touch with other travelers to share experiences is useful.

That said, that a topic appears silly does not really excuse a basic lack of respect and good manners. It doesn't matter though, I'm well used to fucktards and trolls. It is a shame on this very excellent site that interesting topics get buried in banal bullshit, but that's how it is. A lot of great people - tons of excellent knowledge - and a frustrating troll level.

I thought I locked this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom