Spider farmer bowl trimmer

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
A mate got a spiderfarmer bowl trimmer last week. And gave it a good rap so I borrowed it today to give it a go. Well I have to say I was impressed although not a perfect trim I done 2 oz in about 5 min
View attachment 35059View attachment 35060
Fuck yea that looks way better than scissors she knock ya buds around much u should scope a bud before and after c how many trichs it’s knocking off?

Hudo

Baked
User ID
Fuck yea that looks way better than scissors she knock ya buds around much u should scope a bud before and after c how many trichs it’s knocking off?
You defenately loose a few but she is still crystally as fuck when finished and the amount lost is not going to deter me using it ive got about 2 pounds to do so if I can do that in an hour or so happy days and I'll recover what's lost when I process the trim be it in butter or BHO

veritas629

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Does the trimmer have a method of catching the trichomes that knock loose? If you can save them, then it isn't a big loss, press them into hash or sprinkle them on a joint/bong/vape.

Hudo

Baked
User ID
Does the trimmer have a method of catching the trichomes that knock loose? If you can save them, then it isn't a big loss, press them into hash or sprinkle them on a joint/bong/vape.
It all just goes in the catch bowl underneath. It also has a blade for wet trim but all my bud is dry so I can't test it this round. AC infinity sells a version to

Merl1n

Blooming
User ID
....If you don’t have the iso/alcohol/press.
Hey Aye,
You don't 'need' none of those things to be making hash. My first bash was an oven, a bit of baking paper and a maconna coffee jar as a rolling pin :ROFLMAO: (I split the paper a few times, then changed to the old ciggy cellophane instead of baking paper).
I didn't get the press until the mrs started bitching about me taking over the kitchen, using 'HER' oven,
so instead I stole 'HER' hairdryer:eek::rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom