so here's where the bad boys are :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbcon

Curing
User ID
Cheers.

Got some cookies going yourself rcfu? I grew the blimburn gsc before, nice but manner City but it's a cookie so ya.

Yeah got 2 of those dna Skywalker's. I like it. Always behaved, once seen 2 phenos, one short and squat one big and big buds too.
Smokes real nice, buds stay greener than most thru the cure.
Wil! Be getting some of these beans again.

Have a few of those !Mandarin cookies, that small one was just flipped small.
Flowering out a lot of the ethos stuff.
Pretty solid. Fems have been perfect. One Reg seed threw a hermi but was clear-cut.

Hso choc mint throwin nanners at 75ish. Lovely fat buds on a stick look to that. Everything else solid.
Hso Black Dog seems to behave a bit better than most in the hso stable.

Some nice smells coming from these. Hard to distinguish but ya really happy. Could be better but could be worse.

Last edited:

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Cheers.

Got some cookies going yourself rcfu? I grew the blimburn gsc before, nice but manner City but it's a cookie so ya.

Yeah got 2 of those dna Skywalker's. I like it. Always behaved, once seen 2 phenos, one short and squat one big and big buds too.
Smokes real nice, buds stay greener than most thru the cure.
Wil! Be getting some of these beans again.

Have a few of those !Mandarin cookies, that small one was just flipped small.
Flowering out a lot of the ethos stuff.
Pretty solid. Fems have been perfect. One Reg seed threw a hermi but was clear-cut.

Hso choc mint throwin nanners at 75ish. Lovely fat buds on a stick look to that. Everything else solid.
Hso Black Dog seems to behave a bit better than most in the hso stable.

Some nice smells coming from these. Hard to distinguish but ya really happy. Could be better but could be worse.
Should we change this thread to carbs grow diary. 😝

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom