Smoking paraphernalia

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Lashed out and bought a new bong today, it’s been about ten years since I last owned a bong.

I mostly enjoy edibles and joints, do have a peace pipe I enjoy from time to time.

So managed to get the old school MWP aka magic water pipe Pyrex bong, use to smoke out of this style bong as a teenager so bit of a trip back in time, or the old springvalley bongs.

Walked in to the local tobacco station and just asked want to buy a billy and bingo, big or small, big of course, so $45 cash only Cha Ching, thank ya mother for the rabbits.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    329.8 KB · Views: 18

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now
D

Deleted member DC01

Your not missing much Gazza

got a couple of MWP bongs, buy them two at a time, they don't last long
you got ripped off at $45, I got ripped off at $35, they were $25 last year lol

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Should last as long as I don’t drop it, I couldn’t be fucked waiting for an online order. Can’t believe they illegal to sell use to punch heaps of baccy bongs back in the day.

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
What happened to the glass spring valley oj bottles can’t find anything fuckin cunts.

Wanted to make a springvalley bong hard without the bottle

D

Deleted member DC01

Probably all plastic these days, any glass jar will do the job, put a spring valley sticker on it

I knock the cunts off the bench all the time, winter especially

D

Deleted member cpr

Is that a mobius matrix cooper?

I remember wanting one so bad when they first came out.
It's a knock of of the stereo matrix. Well built but I don't like it much. It holds fuck all water and smokes hot.

frankreynolds

Curing
User ID
Just a couple things I dug out, everything is wrapped up and stored away, I really need to go through it i bet I have forgotten about a lot, like cone piece pictured forgot I had it. I stopped using these pieces because I have a nasty habit of introducing glass pieces to concrete floors. lol

20200607_153203.jpg
20200607_153213.jpg

^^^ that piece is made by local glass blower, know he has since moved over to america lost touch with him. He is a master of that eye style, and the pictures really don't do them justice they look absolutely spectacular. I know i have matching ash catcher and cone piece stored away.

20200607_153333.jpg

Recycler made by him as well, got a bit of use when I was making oil.

20200607_153516.jpg

Ash catcher by him.

20200607_153650.jpg

Forgot I had this cone piece, love it haha. Pretty sure I got it from america.

Ooodog

Vegetating
User ID
30694351-BCF9-4DC0-8F38-37AAA28BD0CB.jpeg
My second pipe, the first one met concrete, was the double perc bought from the internet. Very hot pull and was super splashy and needs constant cleaning.
I bought the MWP from cloud 9. Very awesome bong. Minimal cleaning required. And I find I used less flower.

Last edited:
Top Bottom