Smart phones, smart technology, paranoia

Joe Dirte

Curing
User ID
Hi folks so I'm a bit of Gumby when it comes to technology and have no clue about it to be honest but I have a mate that is so paranoid of smart phone and smart technology. He thinks I'm crazy posting on this forum and also using a smart phone for that purpose. Anyone with insights into this and should I be concerned using an iPhone to do my pic taking and posting. Last thing any of us want us to be busted, I mean it's fucking very petty if they come trying to bust us stoners growing small numbers of plants. My mate has got me slightly paranoid to be honest
Cheers

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Hi folks so I'm a bit of Gumby when it comes to technology and have no clue about it to be honest but I have a mate that is so paranoid of smart phone and smart technology. He thinks I'm crazy posting on this forum and also using a smart phone for that purpose. Anyone with insights into this and should I be concerned using an iPhone to do my pic taking and posting. Last thing any of us want us to be busted, I mean it's fucking very petty if they come trying to bust us stoners growing small numbers of plants. My mate has got me slightly paranoid to be honest
Cheers
Ya mate is a nut.
As long as you have turned ya photo data and location data off ya fine.

Joe Dirte

Curing
User ID
Location data is in the pop down bar on my Shitsung and photo data is in the camera data.
Had a bit of a browse on my settings on the iPhone and yeh my location is off but can't be sure about the photo data? Can't find anywhere to turn that off

Top Bottom