Sleep issues

Mod

Administrator
Staff member
User ID
Hey all,

The missus has tried just about everything to cure the insomnia she gets. Sleep studies have proven inconclusive, sleeping tablets don't work, no caffeine or screen time etc. If it's in the book, she's tried it.

I've been doing some reading about how THC affects REM sleep and how it can be used for insomnia.

What are your thoughts?

Is there an oil or pill that can be purchased?
She's not into smoking, but is interested in trying this out.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Hey all,

The missus has tried just about everything to cure the insomnia she gets. Sleep studies have proven inconclusive, sleeping tablets don't work, no caffeine or screen time etc. If it's in the book, she's tried it.

I've been doing some reading about how THC affects REM sleep and how it can be used for insomnia.

What are your thoughts?

Is there an oil or pill that can be purchased?
She's not into smoking, but is interested in trying this out.
Edibles. Good sleep aid for non smokers.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Got any links or brands?
We usually make cookies or brownies. Gazz will send you his latest batch to sample.👍 Very simple to make, once you source some local weed Can also make soft lollies (gummies) with a little bit more effort. If she likes the edibles, there's likely to be someone here that lives nearby with some member rates medicine.

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
Try Californian poppy. You can smoke it or make a tea from it. I’ve mixed it with weed before and it’s a real calming feeling.

Top Bottom