Should probably say gday hey

Wholebunchanumbers

Germinating
User ID
Morning all. Long time lurker, first time thread poster.

Growing a small selection of bits and bobs, currently running some stuff from elp/wallyduck/frostpops/heavy dayze.

Love the solo cup 1212 grows, means I get a couple decent nugs of something new every month. Cheers for lookin!

Attachments

• IMG_20231216_061000.jpg
    IMG_20231216_061000.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 43

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

med180

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Morning all. Long time lurker, first time thread poster.

Growing a small selection of bits and bobs, currently running some stuff from elp/wallyduck/frostpops/heavy dayze.

Love the solo cup 1212 grows, means I get a couple decent nugs of something new every month. Cheers for lookin!
Morning wholebunchanumbers, welcome, love the midget grow!

Orb

Curing
Community Member
User ID
welcome wholebunchanumbers!

odd I was only wondering yesterday what the smallest grow to get something to smoke might be

so how long have they been going and how long left?

Wholebunchanumbers

Germinating
User ID
Cheers for the warm welcomes. Haha wasn't sure how badly my grow for ants would be made fun of : p.
@Orb hard to say as it's a perpetual grow and I don't label anything. Basic system is I pop seeds at start of the month and everything seems to take about 3 month ish. So the chunkier gals are about 2.5 months in, the "tall" sativas are about 1.5 month in and that lil baby plant front left is maybe a week or so

Wholebunchanumbers

Germinating
User ID
Welcome 98354609247659,

Each to their own, all I'll say is imagine getting done for growing 8 plants ...and they're the plants! 😬.
Reckon there'll either be some disappointed sighs or a spot on today tonight "8 plants seized from local czar, millions of dollars of drug stopped from hitting the streetz"

Taken a bit of experimentation to get plants to grow this small, seems it's all pot size though. When using 6" net pots as pots the plants were way bigger.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
G'day mate. That style of grow is not everyone's cup of tea, but looks like you might get a few joints from some plants.

Carbcon

Curing
User ID
Welcome!

What HD stuff have you going in there?

And what's the wally duck stuff like?

Last edited:

Wholebunchanumbers

Germinating
User ID
Current HD is the baby, raspberry mama x hp 88g13(alphabet soup right there). Can't comment on it much as its barely out of seedling stage. Wally ducks I haven't grown before now, they're the 3 taller ones, mango haze x z99 is the cross. Easy going so far, good vigour, maybe a mild fruity zesty aroma to them.

Top Bottom