Seed bank?

johnny

Seedling
User ID
Has anyone ordered off dab culture in the last 2-3 weeks, I haven’t heard a thing since they sent me bank details and payment was made.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Yeah, it can be hard to tell sometimes. What says dodgey to me is $50/seed from some unknown random claiming to be selling IHG. As for the "LUCKY DIP (Mixed Fems & Regs/Random Strain) by In House Genetics" @ $25/seed, yeah right... they can't say what strain it is or if it's reg or fem, but it's definitely IHG... promise :ROFLMAO:

At worst, I'd say it was a scam ...and at best, it is just some kid selling their last shipment from attitude (or the like) at a huge mark up 'cause they're a big time gansta. 🤑🤑:ROFLMAO:

Either way, it's a meh from me 👎

Last edited:

Pikey

Baked
User ID
I could be wrong, but I think he was going by "Brax Ramsey" (Prime Genetics). Last I heard of him was just before the demise of FAH and the like. Whatever he's doing, I'm sure he's found some more school kids on social media to help boost his ego :ROFLMAO:

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Ahh right, i thought Brax was one of his fanboys.
You're probably right. I wasn't 100%, I just remeber a "Brax" doing a lot of posting on his, bennie's, MrB etc. FB pages before they went the way of the buffalo and I thought it was him under a new name ...very possible I could have it wrong.

Top Bottom