Seasol potting mix booster

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

itchybro

Sultan Of Soil
User ID
does it say anywhere what's actually in it , what microbes , what's the source of nutrients

buying lab produced microbes are generally a little more expensive but we are also finding out microbes produced in a lab might not be as resilient as the same found naturally in nature , or in your own backyard or compost bin / worm farm
in fact using home made worm castings or compost full of indigenous microbes & nutrients would achieve the same thing if not something better

imho the thinking " canna is a weed " is straight up wrong , based on that thinking i could say canna is a rose or a fern
i think our definition of a weed is only " a plant in the wrong spot " , weeds are part of succession

"On a bare soil substrate the process of ecological succession starts with the colonialization of the soil by one or
more low order species (typically weeds, sedges and annual grasses, and mainly bacteria) and will progressively
move towards increasing numbers of higher order species (perennial grasses, shrubs and trees "

" Pioneer plants—what we call weeds—are those species that can rapidly cover bare soil and begin performing one
or more of the following vital ecological functions: Protect the soil from erosion. Replenish organic matter, and feed
and restore soil life "

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
The Australian Government defines weeds as non-native species which, when introduced into the natural environment, are detrimental to our native plants, animals and ecosystems broadly. Many of these plants were first brought to Australia deliberately and some are even still grown in gardens deliberately.

One Drop

Curing
User ID
So it's a weed right .... It has a feature that when full if seed will spread like a weed was not cannabis introduced here from other origins of the world , I'm from Nimbin originally and seen its effects on when it becomes invasive like coffee on the weed list .... It's a weed .

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
Yeah all the info on site Itchy ,sorry mate wanted to put it up but computer skills still fairly minimal🐥Feel free anyone.✌🏻

vostok

Blooming
User ID
A
Found this got to be
Worth a try.
Beneficial soil microbes for $5.95
Treats 200 ltr of medium.
Similar thing in grow shop cost u a kidney.
Had a look at data sheet ,packed with goodys.✌View attachment 13520View attachment 13521
visit to your local beach grab some WEED seaweed wash in clean water chop with lawn mower and add to 200litre drum with clean water let sit for 3 weeks stir and serve
the $5.95 I'll spend on a couple of flexy tubs at 15-20 liters, but watch the handles

cheers

Top Bottom