Searles seamax

Sticky67

Curing
User ID
I’ve been using flairform green dream-1 which is a ph perfect nutrient and salt based to feed my plants and also seamax seaweed liquid but I use them separately. Can I mix the 2 together? Or would I be better off doing it separately? And if I can mix them together which would mix 1st ? Seamax then flairform or flairform then seamax? I'm just wondering if one would have an effect on the other. Maybe I'm over thinking it..Thanks for any help. .

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Sticky67

Curing
User ID
Alternate dosing on different days.🪣
Yeah that's what I've been doing but I was wondering if there was any benefit to mixing them together, seeing as the flairform ph's itself to around 6.5ish I thought it might help the seamax which really drops the ph of my tap water. But I think I'll stick to alternating days as you said. I've been using the seamax at 1 ml per ltr which is a little light but it changes my tap water from ph 8 to around 6.5ish-7..

Sticky67

Curing
User ID
If I use any more seamax than 1 ml my tap water ph plummets to around 4 but I'm thinking maybe when it hits the soil it probably changes again.

Top Bottom