Samsung F series LT-F564B LED Strip Build

Tunkers

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Bought myself some bits n bobs to make another light so thought I'd document it here for anyone looking at full spectrum LED options.

As the title suggests, I am using Samsung LT-F564B strips. They're 560mm long but have 144 diodes crammed in each.. I'll be running 4 strips with a Meanwell HLG-240H-48A driver which are all on backorder at digikey so in the meantime I've put together the frame using aluminium extrusion and 3/8" threaded bars.

I don't profess to know alot about this stuff but if there are any questions feel free to ask.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Ooodog

Vegetating
User ID
Tunks, could I use the old drivers from old my mars bluple led for a home build?

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Aluminum bar could be another option if u really want to get fussy with the weight. Depens on how much of a perfectionist you are Tunks?

Tunkers

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Aluminum bar could be another option if u really want to get fussy with the weight. Depens on how much of a perfectionist you are Tunks?
Not at all lol dodgiest cunt ever. 2kgs is fuck all though

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Cool Tunkers. What do you reckon this cost you all up with 240 meanwell driver and all parts ??? Alternatively, Qb288 boards can be sourced around $10 each on Amazon, but don't know know how dodgy( or good) those unbranded QB board copies are. The HLG 240 package retails over $500, but they work, and come with a warranty within Aus.

Tunkers

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Cool Tunkers. What do you reckon this cost you all up with 240 meanwell driver and all parts ??? Alternatively, Qb288 boards can be sourced around $10 each on Amazon, but don't know know how dodgy( or good) those unbranded QB board copies are. The HLG 240 package retails over $500, but they work, and come with a warranty within Aus.
$315.71 mate

Down to the last nut.

Aluminium channel $20.24
Driver $114.35
Strips $151.04
Steel bar x 2 $6.60
Nuts $8.65
Pipe $6.20
Terminal connectors $4.62
Extension cord $4
Wiring ?

Top Bottom