SA takes title from QLD as most backwards state😟

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

GlennT_59

Blooming
User ID
Far out, they are seriously going backwards, not forwards and getting iron fisted with this crap. So if you had a smoke 12 hours ago and totally straight and it shows up in a test your fucked :mad: They really need to be able to measure how affected a person is, like they do with alcohol testing before introducing stupid idiotic rules. I think I read somewhere even the Greens are pushing laws to change for THC in blood where impairment, not presence, is tested. I was taking strong doses of Endone when I broke 6 ribs in a motorcycle stack and I wouldn't drive then 'cause I was off my face on the stuff, but if I did drive I wouldn't get pinged for that?

Kloud9

Baked
Community Member
User ID
A
And the acid trippers and herion addicts can still drive though, please explain 😆. As it doesn't mention there testing for those drugs...

Doves

Seedling
User ID
Far out, they are seriously going backwards, not forwards and getting iron fisted with this crap. So if you had a smoke 12 hours ago and totally straight and it shows up in a test your fucked :mad: They really need to be able to measure how affected a person is, like they do with alcohol testing before introducing stupid idiotic rules. I think I read somewhere even the Greens are pushing laws to change for THC in blood where impairment, not presence, is tested. I was taking strong doses of Endone when I broke 6 ribs in a motorcycle stack and I wouldn't drive then 'cause I was off my face on the stuff, but if I did drive I wouldn't get pinged for that?
For a regular & mature weed smoker, pot will in most instances improve focus and concentration on the road.

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
For a regular & mature weed smoker, pot will in most instances improve focus and concentration on the road.
Meanwhile in Danland, there is talk from the man himself😇,that the govt is going to look at cannabis driving laws in regards to those on MC. Looks like the Marahooter party is making some waves. Dan😇 definitely didn’t inhale. It’s a big move.

Top Bottom