Roots Organics Terp Tea

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
Honestly. Every product that’s marketed towards cannabis will have something good about it. I guess it all depends on your growing style ( and budget) as to what and how you want to use.

I’ve been using the greenplanet nutes in hempys and are happy with them.

But I’ve started using a few High powered Organics products in soil (for foliar and root drenching)

Northface Gorilla

Vegetating
User ID
Honestly. Every product that’s marketed towards cannabis will have something good about it. I guess it all depends on your growing style ( and budget) as to what and how you want to use.

I’ve been using the greenplanet nutes in hempys and are happy with them.

But I’ve started using a few High powered Organics products in soil (for foliar and root drenching)
Yeah nice So do you prefer liquids to dry amendments an toppers? I kinda wanna go the set an forget technique so I only have to water them.
Been watching a bunch of Mr Canucks on YouTube and his grows look fucking sick but the brand of nutes he uses is a bit more expensive/hard to get larger amounts over here

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
I’m still a noob. Only got four grows under my belt. And I’m also trying other ways to grow.

The liquid nutes work well. Super easy to mix up and seem to be pretty well available everywhere.

The living soil in wicking beds is my first run in them. Haven’t had to dry amend them yet. But the foliar mixture has worked well.

Northface Gorilla

Vegetating
User ID
I’m still a noob. Only got four grows under my belt. And I’m also trying other ways to grow.

The liquid nutes work well. Super easy to mix up and seem to be pretty well available everywhere.

The living soil in wicking beds is my first run in them. Haven’t had to dry amend them yet. But the foliar mixture has worked well.
Yeah same I've only got 2 grows under my belt this is my third. I used liquid for those first two but this time I'm just using mainly dry nutes like seamungus an shit but I top up the garden with some trace elements every now an then.

How is the living soil going? That's what I want to go with the indoor. And did you buy the living soil or make it yourself?

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
Yeah I grabbed High Powered Organics GroDirt lite. It’s was at a local store and thought I’ll give it a try.

Still want to try the Easy As Organics soil too and give it a run but it’s just spending the coin that’s the problem.

I’ve used seamungus, rooster booster and gogo juice in my raspberry and blueberry shrubs. Using the wicking planter. Raspberry doing ok. Blueberry have stalled.

Northface Gorilla

Vegetating
User ID
Yeah I grabbed High Powered Organics GroDirt lite. It’s was at a local store and thought I’ll give it a try.

Still want to try the Easy As Organics soil too and give it a run but it’s just spending the coin that’s the problem.

I’ve used seamungus, rooster booster and gogo juice in my raspberry and blueberry shrubs. Using the wicking planter. Raspberry doing ok. Blueberry have stalled.
Yeah true I've been looking at buying some but I kinda just want to make my own.
An damn could it be a nute lock or something?

Top Bottom