RIP Joey Jordison

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
Just found out Joey Jordison, drummer for Slipknot has passed away. 46 yrs old.

What a talent now gone from the music scene. Seen them live 12 or so years ago. He was freaking amazing.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
I seen slipknot play with machine head one of the best gigs I’ve been too.

That’s really a shame, he was a fucking awesome drummer.

All the good ones go early, my favorite guitarist was gunned down on stage, dime bag.

What a waste.

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
Yeah I seen them separately.
Machine head was intense. It was the last concert i moshed to. I’m 5’3” so I was always having to swim through the pit. But this time I had three 7” Vikings with long hair and no shirts in front of me. My face was smashed against their sweaty backs. So I climbed up the shoulders and crowd surfed out. Watched the rest of the show up the top. It was the roundhouse theatre at Uni NSW.

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
machine head
Wow I haven't heard that name in ages. You may have sent me down a rabbit hole now.

You also just reminded that Fear Factory was the secret band at the 2004 Big Day Out. We were outside the main stadium when all of a sudden it took us about 5 seconds to recognize that distinctive sound and we all just looked at each other for about half a second and then went running towards the stadium. Nice surprise, their music is a bit dated these days though.

Tourette's were there too, never heard a female sing like that before.

It was the roundhouse theatre at Uni NSW.
We saw Cradle of Filth there back around 2002 maybe, it's a pretty small venue but they rocked it. I'd forgotten about that place.

Only time I ever saw Nick Barker on the drums live, that dude's mental with the double kick.

Top Bottom