Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
Its interesting that they pulled the

"your only allowed 50g trick"

Think that might be the go to line when busting people so they can take the lot, mighta been their plan all along.......who grows 1 and a half ounces off of 2 plant anyway?

......oh wait, I forgot about Gazza with his autos in coco coir...😎

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
I had the mother fuckers trying to include root balls , I handed them seccateres and told them to cut em off because their making a mess everywhere in my shed !
To my surprise they did.😳
Had a feeling cops didn't really even want to be at my place
Another victimless crime. Another harmless person minding their own business.
Fuck that Anoma thought you had that done and dusted ✌🏻

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
This should be Anoma's title on his profile...🤣
I am happy to take that title, Billy can make that happen :D

Well he certainly isn't "Anonymous" now - we know his age and where he lives, I don't think it would be too hard to work out the rest :p
Meh, if you can get through a security gate and at least 2 reinforced fire doors, then it's all down to how you protect yourself once you're inside. Plus, the missus wants a backyard so we're moving soon anyway.

I had the mother fuckers trying to include root balls
I don't know if I mentioned this before but I meant to ask to see the roots so I could get an idea of whether they filled out the pots or not so I could get an idea of what size for next season. I must have been distracted though so that was a wasted opportunity.

Edit: Fark, Bill's already changed my title, what a champ. Thanks Sir Billy.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
I am happy to take that title, Billy can make that happen :D

Meh, if you can get through a security gate and at least 2 reinforced fire doors, then it's all down to how you protect yourself once you're inside. Plus, the missus wants a backyard so we're moving soon anyway.

I don't know if I mentioned this before but I meant to ask to see the roots so I could get an idea of whether they filled out the pots or not so I could get an idea of what size for next season. I must have been distracted though so that was a wasted opportunity.

Edit: Fark, Bill's already changed my title, what a champ. Thanks Sir Billy.
Your already our resident celebrity mate. 😂

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
As far as I know VIC just goes of plant numbers not weight, under 10 plants ya laughing, only a small fine ($1000)
would be fucked if they went off wet weight
If it was QLD, we would have been put to 3years hard labor, 50 lashes, house and all our

possession sold as "proceeds of crime", givin up our 1st born, and our right hand chopped off!

Luv QLD!

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
How is Anoma?
I'm fine mate, I'll explain my absence in my grow thread.

why didnt the house mate go two are mine ?
The housemate is a senior lawyer for a federal government department. He made that very clear to the cops within 5 minutes of being inside the house. I don't know why he mentioned it but I'll explain further in my grow thread to wrap things up for this season.

Top Bottom