Raspberry Pi

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Just wondering if anyone has heard of these being used in relation to indoor grows. I'd imagine they might be handy for automation, collecting data, web cam/s, etc..

Here's a link to the latest version that'll be around until at least 2026.

Be interesting to learn if there's anyone out there using them with anything Canna related. Even if the info comes from another canna site.

Last edited:

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Indy

Misfit
User ID
A quick google threw up these links..

Last edited:

vostok

Blooming
User ID
Just wondering if anyone has heard of these being used in relation to indoor grows. I'd imagine they might be handy for automation, collecting data, web cam/s, etc..

Here's a link to the latest version that'll be around until at least 2026.

Be interesting to learn if there's anyone out there using them with anything Canna related. Even if the info comes from another canna site.
And give up my Kodi no chance still I didn't know the ver4 is out besides most nerds I know of still use the old Audino

you hear of a robotic winch please post

cheers/

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Kodi? didn't know peeps still used it. I messed with it a few years back, but got the shits chasing down decent content. I seemed to have spent more time searching than watching stuff. 😄

But yeah, the 4's seem like a solid unit to start with for various applications. If i get time later once i get a few things sorted i'd like to explore what these can be utilised for in regards to growing. I'm no whizz, but should be able to get my head around most of it (coding, peripherals, etc..).

vostok

Blooming
User ID
Kodi? didn't know peeps still used it. I messed with it a few years back, but got the shits chasing down decent content. I seemed to have spent more time searching than watching stuff. 😄

But yeah, the 4's seem like a solid unit to start with for various applications. If i get time later once i get a few things sorted i'd like to explore what these can be utilised for in regards to growing. I'm no whizz, but should be able to get my head around most of it (coding, peripherals, etc..).
The deal I got is here: when the heat comes my kodi shits its self...at about 22c and up so I attached an old silent pc fan to blow air in thats too noisy for movie watching, I don't wanna buy an actual little fan that runs of the inside power as I need that..the power.. to run the usb's and ext drives(movie content) you got ideas pls post

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Bugga, that doesn't leave many options. Then again, if 22c and above proves to be a issue, i'd imagine that would extend beyond the capabilities of most fans on the market. I'd be incline to think a chiller (of sorts) or A/C would be the field you'd probably want to consider. Dunno.. 🤔

vostok

Blooming
User ID
I had to buy a new aero mouse this morn,
the fiddly as fuk, power plug on the old one crap out bigtime...
it fell off ...lol

$au15.00 please

T

thecannakid

Top Bottom