R.I.P TAYLOR HAWKINS

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Absolutely, he was quite a piece of the big picture, in the current music scene.

Was only wondering yesterday how the Foo Fighters are going to go on from here as well. Because the energy they generated during their performances primarily came from Dave and Taylor bouncing off each other (figuratively speaking). Not real sure how Dave can pump up the shows to the level that they're known for.

Anyway, peace be with him, and his family. Until they meet again. 🤘

durban kid

Blooming
User ID
Absolutely, he was quite a piece of the big picture, in the current music scene.

Was only wondering yesterday how the Foo Fighters are going to go on from here as well. Because the energy they generated during their performances primarily came from Dave and Taylor bouncing off each other (figuratively speaking). Not real sure how Dave can pump up the shows to the level that they're known for.

Anyway, peace be with him, and his family. Until they meet again. 🤘
i hate to think what dave is like now i dont know if he will be able to continue we are still yet to hear from him understandably too he lost his best mate

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
I bought tickets for their tour later this year. Really don’t see them still doing it. I’m glad I got to see them a couple times already.
It’s a really sad loss.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
I bought tickets for their tour later this year. Really don’t see them still doing it. I’m glad I got to see them a couple times already.
It’s a really sad loss.
Yeah, I read today that the Aussie Tour isn't going ahead either today, mate. Such a shame, but understandable.

durban kid

Blooming
User ID
277569209_10160235163747088_2611256699494005284_n.jpg

Top Bottom