R.I.P Dr lester grinspoon medical cannabis advocate 1928-2020

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Just reading the bit you put up HGO that bloke seems like an absolute fucking legend of bloke.

Reactions: HGO

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
Medical cannabis advocate and one of the founding members of Norml Porky
he helped the yanks get legalisation

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
I've done a bit more reading about this cunt and i must say this bloke seems like an absolute fucking legend. RIP champion.

Reactions: HGO

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Barney’s dont use the old photos of the Grinspoon strain anymore,,pics of buds now look completely different ,,leaves me wondering if the Pea sized buds in the old photos are not so common anymore ,,

the old photos had a peculiarity to them ,,made them a curio to try ,,,But the the buds they display now of Grinspoon have lost the novelty ,,,atleast for me anyway.

D

Deleted member cpr

Barney’s dont use the old photos of the Grinspoon strain anymore,,pics of buds now look completely different ,,leaves me wondering if the Pea sized buds in the old photos are not so common anymore ,,

the old photos had a peculiarity to them ,,made them a curio to try ,,,But the the buds they display now of Grinspoon have lost the novelty ,,,atleast for me anyway.
I've read a bit of stuff that suggests the bead pheno is gone or extremely rare.

D

Deleted member DC01

Grew a grinspoon looking fucker a few years ago, was a KC fem from seedsman the retarded seed bank
no idea what it was, was a waste of time growing it, and was not a KC, have never bought from seedsman the retarded seed bank again

Destroyer regs is where I would look for a real grinspoon looking fucker

Cooper is a flog, reads to much hey :cool:

D

Deleted member DC01

I think we might be looking for a bit more weight hey cooper

have grown some really great grinspoon looking fuckers, gets ya high as fuck, but ......
ya just need some old 30-40+ year seeds lol

or Destroyer regs ????

User ID
Sege , Cooper, Pedro

I read that also, not all Dr Grinspoon has the duckfoot characteristcs, they look more like the ABC cannabis. I see Pedro, says its around 26 THC so, i would expect it to be a trippy high being Sativa. I think the chances of me having a standard is pretty high over the cool duckfoot one

Indy

Misfit
User ID
R.I.P. Dr Grinspoon. Unfathomable the amount of BS this man had to endure back in the day. But nonetheless, a true pioneer of exploring/demonstrating the medicinal properties of cannabis. No doubt he was a true gentleman in other aspects of his life as well. Much respect.

Top Bottom