Quick Bloom Lights discount code

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Hi All,

Soren from Quick Bloom Lights has been kind enough to offer a discount code exclusive to TSE.

$25 off any order over $300.

This will likely increase when the Aussie dollar improves :)

Simply enter the following code at check out: theserratededge

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Y

Yep im living the dream. 🤣
Hahaha. I'm joining you in LED paradise Porky. Impressed with my HLG135, but my flowering plants have outgrown the footprint for that light size. I've just pulled the pin and ordered 2 X hlg260 lights specific for flowering. They are on back order and should arrive in 3 to 4 weeks. Will keep the hlg135 for veg, and buy a new 1.2x 1.2 metre tent just for flowering. I'm also impressed by the ease of Canna Terra Pro, at my first attempt without soil. I'll still continue to grow outdoors in summer but I need another full year hobby ✌️

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Hahaha. I'm joining you in LED paradise Porky. Impressed with my HLG135, but my flowering plants have outgrown the footprint for that light size. I've just pulled the pin and ordered 2 X hlg260 lights specific for flowering. They are on back order and should arrive in 3 to 4 weeks. Will keep the hlg135 for veg, and buy a new 1.2x 1.2 metre tent just for flowering. I'm also impressed by the ease of Canna Terra Pro, at my first attempt without soil. I'll still continue to grow outdoors in summer but I need another full year hobby ✌
Nice work mate. Looking forward to seeing ya get into it old fella. 👍👍👍

Jimboss83

Germinating
User ID
Just ordered damn ! I put an offer in and got $15 off so I was happy enough !
just finished wiring the hlg 260 . Removed my 600hps for its new home for my comparison grow coming up (the buds in the pic have been flowered by the 600 hps but they have2 weeks to go so fu#% it )

Attachments

• 09C581D9-6E1B-4C1F-9BDA-0F1B3D1B4A71.jpeg
    09C581D9-6E1B-4C1F-9BDA-0F1B3D1B4A71.jpeg
    6.6 MB · Views: 16
Top Bottom