Q & A

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Fuck shes pumping too, perlite is a god send fuckin amazing diffrence with the speed u can get with it mixed in soil that is.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Fuck shes pumping too, perlite is a god send fuckin amazing diffrence with the speed u can get with it mixed in soil that is.
Yeah I’m actually moving away from putting perlite in me soil as I’m a lazy cunt and it means I have to water more often with perlite in the soil.

Defsnotacop

Curing
User ID
I use one of the arlec 10 buck digi timer from bunnings. Works well. My old manual one kept tripping the power if you bumped it.

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Yeah I’m actually moving away from putting perlite in me soil as I’m a lazy cunt and it means I have to water more often with perlite in the soil.
What if ya added them water crystals to hold a bit more retention?

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Just got this from 420

StarMark unreadLeave
[IMG alt="Teddy Edwards"]https://www.420magazine.com/community/data/avatars/m/212/212684.jpg?1519499926[/IMG]
Teddy Edwards
Administrator

420 Staff
Today at 1:30 PMNew
Hi Gazza308,

Hope all is well in your world.

We have received a report that you are promoting a competitive forum via Private Messages. As stated in our Posting Guidelines, whilst references and links to other Cannabis related forums, communities, blogs or listings are permitted in the interest of knowledge-sharing, any repeated recommendations or references which are deemed to be of a purely promotional nature are not allowed.

We would like to be more directly connected with the global Cannabis community, however there are some bad seeds who spoil the fun for the rest of us. Allowing promotional links to these types of websites has historically gotten out of hand due to product re-sellers and competitors spamming our forums with non sponsored products and attempting to recruit our members.

For absolute clarity, here is the difference between what we call "reference" and what is considered "promotional" aka spamming.

Reference: Members want to help each other by sharing what they use to grow and where to find it, especially when helping someone with a problem. This is completely fine and needed, in order to maintain such a large community of growers sharing and helping each other.

Promotional: A first post that bumps an old thread to post a link to a site selling a product is usually a sign of a spammer who came to promote their products without paying for advertising, which we call "sidestepping". Repeat recommendations to the same site and/or product are also regarded as spam and are dealt with as such.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you for your understanding and support, we are truly grateful.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

Teddy Edwards

:Namaste:

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Hi Eddie, Im a member of lots of different grow forum's, I’m not actively trying to poach members or promote any products.

I’m just a gardener, that was sharing another link to an Australian grow forum, it’s only a small community, but are passionate about cultivation and sharing our knowledge. I personally feel it’s better to work together than to be divided.

The funny thing is the competition prizes are seeds donated by members.

If I’ve broken a rule I apologize and will refrain from posting the link in future.

cheers mate gazza.

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
I don’t think I’m spamming by letting other localized growers know about a more local forum.

what’s billy say?

Ooodog

Vegetating
User ID
Hi Eddie, Im a member of lots of different grow forum's, I’m not actively trying to poach members or promote any products.

I’m just a gardener, that was sharing another link to an Australian grow forum, it’s only a small community, but are passionate about cultivation and sharing our knowledge. I personally feel it’s better to work together than to be divided.

The funny thing is the competition prizes are seeds donated by members.

If I’ve broken a rule I apologize and will refrain from posting the link in future.

cheers mate gazza.
Did you mean to fluff his name on purpose? Teddy not Eddie. 😁

Top Bottom