Punnet a day Blueberry test

-RR-

Germinating
User ID
Here’s a wack proposition for you all so hear me out.

Last year I happened to get into the habbit of eating blueberries at one punnet a day and noticed a significant mental health improvement. I slepped better I felt happier and more positive about everying in my life. And when I couldnt get them I became depressed and well fucked in the head again.
They sorta went off the shelves sometime maybe early this year when they went out of season and I forgot all about it. So there they are yesterday back on the shelves again and I smash a punnet. Low and behold today I feel on top of the world again and well duh I say to myselve “its the fuking Blueberries!” So I bought ten punets and gonna wait and see again.

So I’m inviting anyone interested to try a punet a day and report your own findings good or bad. Thats it pretty friggen simple.

4DC90D5F-8248-4685-9F5D-47B69A56D556.jpeg

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

-RR-

Germinating
User ID
My daughter eats about half a punnet a day and shes fucking crazy so it might just be specific to you rat. 🤣🤣
The crazier the better.🔥 and edit with after thought. Shutup and finish ya punit:LOL:

Last edited:

-RR-

Germinating
User ID
well they are full of antioxidants bet ya not having any problems taking a dump after eating
a punnet a day :LOL: be like a giant Smurf Turd :ROFLMAO:
Its one of the perks mate. Blue Pooth encrypted messaging and why you wont see them on the shelves in China.

Reactions: HGO

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
Unfortunately lots of our berries ,orchard fruit,grains and potatoes etc are drowned in various chemical cocktales some of the more popular products are glyphosphate and pgrs and various fungicides.
A few years ago did a little research into the fresh food industry .There are huge amounts of cheap Chinese chemicals coming in our cuntry that are illegal to use on food crops being absorbed by the ,(fresh )food industry and yes we're all eating this shit because said government departments do little to nothing about it!
Helps to keep the sickness people in business.
I guarantee go to any Coles or woolies grab any berries or orchard fruit have them tested and the truth would come out.
But it never happens
I've seen my neighbor spray glyphosphate on his potato crops!
It's a common practice to potatoes and grains.
All in the name of greedyness and stupidity.
Sorry little off track✌

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Bang on, Oldfark. I've seen this shit you mentioned that comes in the 1000l IBC containers with Chinese writing all over them. Of the little bit of English that was on one label, i googled it and found it was used in ground preparation before planting small crops. turns out it was a fungicide/pesticide cocktail to knock both fungus and pests out. Not good

Defsnotacop

Curing
User ID
We will all be doing hydro fruit trees in the tent soon. Had punnet of blueberries in aldi for 2 bucks yesterday. Cheapest I have ever seen them

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
Friend of ours on sunshine coast were working in large berry research,and breeding farm, shortly after she started working there she started to feel unwell . It was a large corporate greenhouse and she said there was constantly guys getting around in space type suits spraying God knows what!
Shortly after that she Started to get a rash , and was still feeling unwell ,she left and in a few weeks was feeling normal again.
Some other local lady took the job.✌

vostok

Blooming
User ID
Here’s a wack proposition for you all so hear me out.

Last year I happened to get into the habbit of eating blueberries at one punnet a day and noticed a significant mental health improvement. I slepped better I felt happier and more positive about everying in my life. And when I couldnt get them I became depressed and well fucked in the head again.
They sorta went off the shelves sometime maybe early this year when they went out of season and I forgot all about it. So there they are yesterday back on the shelves again and I smash a punnet. Low and behold today I feel on top of the world again and well duh I say to myselve “its the fuking Blueberries!” So I bought ten punets and gonna wait and see again.

So I’m inviting anyone interested to try a punet a day and report your own findings good or bad. Thats it pretty friggen simple.

View attachment 4017
From Memory: Blueberries first arrived in Au with the US soldiers of WW2, shortly after farm's developed using the USA(centrel) Pheno a popular and safe strain
since then latin amercia has taken off, but the best BB has to come from Canada, as the regulations are just so tough
Like with commercial tomatoes( and soon weed) the more inbreed a Pheno becomes the more chemical assistance required
I suggest its the 'chemical assistance' that you are spinning about https://njaes.rutgers.edu/blueberry-bulletin/

F

freddie

Old thread but I used to eat a lot of Blueberries. Kind of got out of the habit when my plants died. There is evidence to back up the mental health claims as well.

Previous research also supports a blueberry-enriched diet can increase levels of serotonin in the brain, which might help alleviate depression for people with PTSD. Overall, the super fruit can improve mental health.

Top Bottom