pulse one smart environmental monitor

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
Just wanted everyones opinion on this piece of equipment, planning on buying one this week

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now
D

Deleted member cpr

Id like one, or two. I had a look briefly a while back and liked the look of the inkbird ones, purely because they were a bit cheaper. I never got them, maybe later. Check out ebay, see what you think?

A simple max/min unit is fine if you want to save some coin.

Deleted Account

Germinating
User ID
These things are great, and the best quality of any of these or similar products on the market. Also doesn't use Bluetooth and you don't need a hub so better connection and less things that can fail.

These are a must have for a sealed room. If your air con fails or you have a power outage you will be notified instantly before losing everything. Not much to pay for a little insurance.

vostok

Blooming
User ID
Just wanted everyones opinion on this piece of equipment, planning on buying one this week
Yeah I do like the VDP angle, but we have seen many of these robotic grow things

the point being its often the grower who needs the monitoring,

the moment of peace and quite that only a mo in the grow place can bring

you obvoiusly never sung to your plants?

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
personally I'd concentrate on getting plants actually growing b4 i invested in more tech ,that you really don't need anyway
You remind of a glofer who has all the lasted clubs , best clothes and everything else you can buy ,but has a handicap of 36
I got 6 outta 7 seeds to pop I ain’t handicapped lol and yea I got some amazing tech thats only because my cousin was an idiot and had a few road accidents now TAC finally finished his case he just got over 600k

Top Bottom