Product Advertising

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Ooodog

Vegetating
User ID
Are you more interested in manufactures or could you put hydro shops with an online site down as well?

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Are you more interested in manufactures or could you put hydro shops with an online site down as well?

Hey Oodog, yeah hydro shops would be fine, be great if we could get an exclusive discount code.

Defsnotacop

Curing
User ID
Oh yeah, I ended getting a bottle of ultra mask. You drink it an hour before the test and some water, after 2 pisses you'll be clean for 4 hours.

Jimboss83

Germinating
User ID
Hey crew
It’s been awhile i was off the grid for a bit

what about Bugs For Bugs ? I use their Californicus mites to fuck up spidermites when I get them . They now have mites for fungus gnats as well

There’s an awesome Hydro Shop in Perth if you were going down that path- Hydro Guru . (https://www.hydroponicsguru.com.au
His names Amit small family owned shop . Good advice , doesn’t sell you the world .used to work for another hydro shop for 15 years before he branched out on his own only a couple years ago .
I’m sure any other blokes on here from Perth that have used him would agree .
could maybe add one per capital city to try for discounts with a code word etc ?

Ooodog

Vegetating
User ID
Hey crew
It’s been awhile i was off the grid for a bit

what about Bugs For Bugs ? I use their Californicus mites to fuck up spidermites when I get them . They now have mites for fungus gnats as well

There’s an awesome Hydro Shop in Perth if you were going down that path- Hydro Guru . (https://www.hydroponicsguru.com.au
His names Amit small family owned shop . Good advice , doesn’t sell you the world .used to work for another hydro shop for 15 years before he branched out on his own only a couple years ago .
I’m sure any other blokes on here from Perth that have used him would agree .
could maybe add one per capital city to try for discounts with a code word etc ?
I was gunna throw them in but his prices are too good to ask him for a discount code. Better prices then eBay and doesn’t stock rubbish.

Top Bottom