Pot size

Ladybug

Germinating
User ID
Hi peeps😊 iv got an 8x4 grow tent that i wanna do my 1st auto grow in. Just wondering what size pots i should use and how many. Any experienced info would be much appreciated, tia🙃

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Madmick

Baked
User ID
I'm sure the plenty of combinations of pot sizes

Imo the determination should be done on how high you can take your canopy and still have a suitable distance from lights ,

From this you should be able to determine what pot size you need for mature plants

vostok

Blooming
User ID
Hi peeps😊 iv got an 8x4 grow tent that i wanna do my 1st auto grow in. Just wondering what size pots i should use and how many. Any experienced info would be much appreciated, tia🙃
I grow autos waiting for the sativa photos to finish with autos(THC bomb) I use 2.5usg or 10 litres the rest is a waste of soil and space you aim to get 15-25grams per plant
but I'm indoors.
In Australia I'd be wanting extra soil as a protection against temp extremes 20 litres is good as a plus you get to re use the soil with minimal amending
if you have yet to buy your auto seeds buy in 'Super Autoflowers' with these you can use a 20-30 litre pot with ease,
as the guys say above the 4x8 tent is huge for autos so add a few veges too

good luck

vostok

Blooming
User ID
15-25 grams per plant Vostok? 😂
No still can't do it sorry ...maybe if I was really nice ...really really nice you might tell me

but I suspect you'd still have issues with that too

so I'll ask again ....

where is the button to ignore you ...?

Top Bottom