Please Explain,lookamee lookamee..😆

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
I have absolutely no idea about the stuff being discussed in the pollen chucking event thread,nor the let's Kris Kross that and this thread Either SO.......when some has a spair minute to put in real easy terms for me that would be outrageous...🤔🚀🚀🤸🤸

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I have absolutely no idea about the stuff being discussed in the pollen chucking event thread,nor the let's Kris Kross that and this thread Either SO.......when some has a spair minute to put in real easy terms for me that would be outrageous...🤔🚀🚀🤸🤸
I'll be watching along for sure. Id love to stabilise some of the Hermie prone landrace I've got here, but they are going on 10 years old and haven't been stored too well so I'm not sure how well they'll pop. At the end of the day though, it requires dedication, persistence and a lot of passion, all things I lack at the moment, alongside my own space to do it.

Ive attempted to create some gross autos that didn't end up autoing, and successfully created some hermie prone monsters out of the old landrace and BCN critical seeds that take way too long too flower, so all I've managed is too waste my own time so far.

Top Bottom