Ph ec meter What do you recommend??

Squire

Curing
Community Member
User ID
So I spent $50 on one and it is not so good . How much do I need to spend. Me being such a tight ass so I pay twice😢
Thanks in advance

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
I'd have a look at the this! Interchangeable probe!!

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
L
I'd have a look at the this! Interchangeable probe!!
Looks the goods 1 pen does all jobs sounds alright to me wonder how it works wether seperate probes for ec/ph?

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
L

Looks the goods 1 pen does all jobs sounds alright to me wonder how it works wether seperate probes for ec/ph?
Think it has the 2 probes in one screw in fitting by the looks!
Considering I've broken 2 blue lab pH pens and only because the little glass bit has broken it would be good not to have the throw the whole lot in the bin. Just buy a new probe!

benn0

Baked
User ID
reckon ive been through half a dozen cheapo ebay ones, they work well until they dont lol

Merl1n

Blooming
User ID
For EC: Buy once. Buy quality. That's Bluelab. Had mine 20+yrs, still rings true.
For pH: That single drop of test fluid in a test tube does the trick. Keep it all clean and the readings are good.

An issue with those All-in-one, pH and EC meters, is that a false pH reading by the device can also affect the EC component of the device and vice versa. So which reading is false (or correct)?

Squire

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Yes all in one cheepo is a no go.
Blue lab truncheon is the go and I will get the one drop test kit. No more ph meters for me
And thanks to all who shared .

R3za92

Baked
User ID
So I spent $50 on one and it is not so good . How much do I need to spend. Me being such a tight ass so I pay twice😢
Thanks in advance
Whatever you get make sure it’s got a replaceable probe. That way when (not if because they all die eventually) you can get a new prove vs a whole unit which is often much cheaper. The milwaukee meters are pretty good for the price (I have one as my backup) but I mostly use a bluelab combo meter I picked up cheap.

Top Bottom