Perscribing facilities

trumpy955

Germinating
User ID
im curious what peoples time frames were, i used a company to get a perscription and its quite a slow process... is this normal when online?? Didnt want to name them but wondering if this is how it has worked for others. Possibly 2 weeks from when i started and still not over the line yet.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

med180

Curing
Community Member
User ID
im curious what peoples time frames were, i used a company to get a perscription and its quite a slow process... is this normal when online?? Didnt want to name them but wondering if this is how it has worked for others. Possibly 2 weeks from when i started and still not over the line yet.
That is what I've heard. I'm with cannabis doctors Tasmania who has pre tga approval and see clients Australia wide. I ordered my scripts straight afterwards and had received it in 2 days..

DosFish

Germinating
User ID
How much does it cost to get a script and how long do they last for? I grow my own so would not need it to buy , but it would be a good "get out of jail free card" if I got in trouble with work, driving or faimily giving me grief.

med180

Curing
Community Member
User ID
How much does it cost to get a script and how long do they last for? I grow my own so would not need it to buy , but it would be a good "get out of jail free card" if I got in trouble with work, driving or faimily giving me grief.
It gets expensive if you don't grow some of your own but after cost of appointments a bottle of oil probably set you back 100 bucks or so and you could probably get away with only filling scripts a few times a year to stay on the books

trumpy955

Germinating
User ID
Been well over a month a few more sorry messages and still no follow up.... cany help but feel like they have dropped the ball on this one... and they were meant to be reputable. Not very happy so far

Goonie Goat

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Been well over a month a few more sorry messages and still no follow up.... cany help but feel like they have dropped the ball on this one... and they were meant to be reputable. Not very happy so far
Honestly sounds like you were scammed.. the only part of it being 'online' is the initial phone appointment booking which will cost around $50. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think thats how most if not all work.. Also can recommend Medicann clinics, you surely won't be assed around with them!

trumpy955

Germinating
User ID
So today i emailed once more and they got back to me. I expressed my feeling of being disregarded and the doctor sent me a bunch of options. Shame i had to chase them but it seems i have 2 oils and about 7 flower choices. Now to see what people think of these and work out what to request. Im hoping it was just an honest, busy shop mistake. So i dont want to run them down.

trumpy955

Germinating
User ID
Got my deliveries, interesting. First on, mariposa og kush forgot what it was like and it had me in a state for a while. Looking forward to trying the other one that i chose to help with my sleep, the solar fire.

Attachments

• 20230831_142141.jpg
    20230831_142141.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 5
  • 20230831_142136.jpg
    20230831_142136.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 5
Top Bottom