Peptides and Cannabis Use

mlg

Vegetating
User ID
I used to take peptides for a few years trying to extend my rugby playing years in the past.
Have recently had delivered some cjc 1295 dac and impamorelin.
Daily canna smoker but not huge quantities. Wondering if anyone here is taking peptides and canna daily and if they've noticed any downsides or had the effectiveness of the peptides drop.
MLG

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
I used to take peptides for a few years trying to extend my rugby playing years in the past.
Have recently had delivered some cjc 1295 dac and impamorelin.
Daily canna smoker but not huge quantities. Wondering if anyone here is taking peptides and canna daily and if they've noticed any downsides or had the effectiveness of the peptides drop.
MLG
BPC157
I have used it to heal heaps of injuries. Never seemed less effective to me when smoking but i smoke all the time and its worked wonders ever time.
Always keep a few vials in me fridge.

Reactions: mlg

mlg

Vegetating
User ID
Cheers porky. Ive had ghrp2/6 with cjc 1295 dac/no dac, tb500 and impamorelin. I couldn't handle the daily inject of the ghrps/cjc and geez they made me hungry! The above combo in original post I've found to be the best - twice weekly rather than daily I can handle.
Where do you source yours from? I've found a good shop in China. All vials delivered, I try not to get more than 40 at a time so as not to arouse suspicion and if customs dispose of it I'm not too much out of pocket.
MLG

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Cheers porky. Ive had ghrp2/6 with cjc 1295 dac/no dac, tb500 and impamorelin. I couldn't handle the daily inject of the ghrps/cjc and geez they made me hungry! The above combo in original post I've found to be the best - twice weekly rather than daily I can handle.
Where do you source yours from? I've found a good shop in China. All vials delivered, I try not to get more than 40 at a time so as not to arouse suspicion and if customs dispose of it I'm not too much out of pocket.
MLG
I get mine from https://www.purepeptidesuk.com/

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
So how do you dose it subcutaneous , intramuscular or oral ?
What sort of effect does it have?
Would it work for joint inflammation?
Is it safe from China?
✌🏻

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
So how do you dose it subcutaneous , intramuscular or oral ?
What sort of effect does it have?
Would it work for joint inflammation?
Is it safe from China?
✌🏻
I wouldn't get mine from China personally.
The one i use can be taken orally or via skin deep injection or muscular injection.
Yes its excellent for inflammation. That and healing faster than normal.
Example mate had a roo jump out in front of him on a ride and he went down and fractured 3 ribs and as anyone whos broken a rib knows how painful and debilitating it is he was digging holes in his backyard 3 weekends after the crash. No way anyone would be doing that with out peptides.

Michael J Foxtail

The botrytis bin possum
User ID
I wouldn't get mine from China personally.
The one i use can be taken orally or via skin deep injection or muscular injection.
Yes its excellent for inflammation. That and healing faster than normal.
Example mate had a roo jump out in front of him on a ride and he went down and fractured 3 ribs and as anyone whos broken a rib knows how painful and debilitating it is he was digging holes in his backyard 3 weekends after the crash. No way anyone would be doing that with out peptides.
They saved your life when you got attacked by that shark ay .....

Top Bottom