Ouch!

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Raniformis

Curing
User ID
Andrew was a messy drunk, he comes home from the pub one night, stubbles into the room and collapses in bed.

A few hours later he wakes up and gods standing at the end of the bed saying "Andrew, your time has come. Andrew freaks out and says "what about my wife and kids, can I see them one more time?" God thinks for a second and says "we can send you back to the chicken farm down the road and you can sneak out and see them one last time."

A moment later a big old rooster strolls up to Andrew and says "I hear you're the new hen around here.". Just as the rooster finished Andrews stomach started to gurgle uncontrollably "omg there's something wrong with my stomach" says Andrew. "Relax" says the rooster "you're having an egg."

A few seconds later andrews stomach erupts and an egg pops out. Andrew turns around and looks at the egg and screams "omg I just layed qn egg" A few moments later Andrew's stomach erupts again, he nestles down and prepares to lay the egg when suddenly feels an almighty smack across the back of his head and hears his missus screaming "Andrew, wake up ya drunk cunt, ya just shit the bed."

I dunno know, eggs.

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
Andrew was a messy drunk, he comes home from the pub one night, stubbles into the room and collapses in bed.

A few hours later he wakes up and gods standing at the end of the bed saying "Andrew, your time has come. Andrew freaks out and says "what about my wife and kids, can I see them one more time?" God thinks for a second and says "we can send you back to the chicken farm down the road and you can sneak out and see them one last time."

A moment later a big old rooster strolls up to Andrew and says "I hear you're the new hen around here.". Just as the rooster finished Andrews stomach started to gurgle uncontrollably "omg there's something wrong with my stomach" says Andrew. "Relax" says the rooster "you're having an egg."

A few seconds later andrews stomach erupts and an egg pops out. Andrew turns around and looks at the egg and screams "omg I just layed qn egg" A few moments later Andrew's stomach erupts again, he nestles down and prepares to lay the egg when suddenly feels an almighty smack across the back of his head and hears his missus screaming "Andrew, wake up ya drunk cunt, ya just shit the bed."

I dunno know, eggs.
And then Andrew responds in a druncken slur "beep half time change sides!"✌🏻

Top Bottom