OSC! Yarns

vostok

Blooming
User ID
OSC 1.jpg
Just found my old OSC profile and with my 'score' of DANK -21 over 255 post/threads I relized it was a good idea to bail,

yeah I'm a commie 'prick' but thats not the reason to be so harsh,

just as well I belong to about 100 more weed sites lol, I'm very glad aussie growers have got TSE (the serrated edge) at last
dank.jpg
some good threads I posted, some older members may recall the Volks Garden I was very interested in back then

but in truth it was like pushing shit uphill so how'd you get on with osc?

so why should I be keen on your auzzie grows?

northern europe falls to sleep in winter as you may know , and some of those Au pics are grand

cheers/

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now
D

Deleted member cpr

Half of us got banned. I think some champ went through my PM's there but I have no proof. From what I can tell my content was deleted also. that's how it looks from my end.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
View attachment 4880
Just found my old OSC profile and with my 'score' of DANK -21 over 255 post/threads I relized it was a good idea to bail,

yeah I'm a commie 'prick' but thats not the reason to be so harsh,

just as well I belong to about 100 more weed sites lol, I'm very glad aussie growers have got TSE (the serrated edge) at last
View attachment 4881
some good threads I posted, some older members may recall the Volks Garden I was very interested in back then

but in truth it was like pushing shit uphill so how'd you get on with osc?

so why should I be keen on your auzzie grows?

northern europe falls to sleep in winter as you may know , and some of those Au pics are grand

cheers/
Im banned from OSA and Grass City. 😂

vostok

Blooming
User ID
Aus growers do have an imposing chunk of the intl. grow scene on IC and Riu

but with opposing grow times means may get shuffled to the side

tho ABC? strain has meant much interest in Au weed

Top Bottom