Online Options for Vaping Medicinal Cannabis (cartridges etc)

Doves

Seedling
User ID
I live in a remote area and I was wondering what online Medicinal Cannabis options there are for vaping medical cannabis?

I have been vaping Cannabis for 2 months and it has allowed me to wean completely off 2 x prescribed pychotrophic drugs. So it is going well I would say.

I wish to know what online options are available mainly for Vaping Thc, but only vendors who ship from within Australia please. I do not want to deal with vultures in Australian Customs for a package that has come from the Netherlands.

Thanks for any info.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

R3za92

Baked
User ID
I live in a remote area and I was wondering what online Medicinal Cannabis options there are for vaping medical cannabis?

I have been vaping Cannabis for 2 months and it has allowed me to wean completely off 2 x prescribed pychotrophic drugs. So it is going well I would say.

I wish to know what online options are available mainly for Vaping Thc, but only vendors who ship from within Australia please. I do not want to deal with vultures in Australian Customs for a package that has come from the Netherlands.

Thanks for any info.
Technically for med weed the only tga approved vape is the mighty medic.

But once you’ve got your script you can use any product you want that’s available online. I personlly like dealing with high tech vaporisers. Dudes got top notch customer service.

From my understanding theres no legal supplier of carts at the moment thorough just flower, tinctures and concentrates.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Montu Circuit have been supplying carts for a while now. They did some other brands, but it looks as if they're only pushing one of their own brands now.

Screenshot_20230225_223934_Firefox.jpg

Top Bottom