One drop gone legal after 50 years of be illegal

F

freddie

The only proof I got is the label on my medication through Trava Health.

I am also with another company, Humankindclinic, and they actually sent an email that have printed out which outlines why I was prescribed etc.
This is the start of it:

After consultation, I have found Freddie to be appropriate for treatment with medicinal cannabis.

This email is to serve as a confirmation to be shown to other healthcare providers, employers or law enforcement.

I’ve prescribed Humacology Full Spectrum CBD, which I expect will be both safe and effective for any indication.
This medication contains 150-200 mg/mL of CBD, with minor cannabinoids and added terpenes (aromatic compounds), as well as 3 mg/mL of THC. While it is unlikely to get significant psychoactive effects from this level of THC, it will likely be detectable with most drug tests.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
you can ask for a copy of the TGA approval letter then keep that for any sticky beaks who ask for proof of
being prescribed MC

pug

Vegetating
User ID
the tga approval letter is a classic - nothing on it really, but the name of the flower/oil, the initial of the patient (no shit ... not even a name). looks like something i might have whipped up myself. The big one though on the tga letter, is the date of issue and how long it is valid from that date - I've had ones with one year and two years.

my doc suggested, carrying around the tga approval letter and the container with the filled prescription label on it - makes sense, but a bit bulky.:) i've gone for a photo of the tga approval and photo of the container (with chemist label) on my phone. if i'm driving then i keep the tga letter and one of the containers (with the chemist label) in the glove box. having a container with a filled prescription label on it is handy as it shows full name, flower details, cost and even the amount of repeats - makes the tga letter look a bit more professional ... lol

don't know if it will help, but reckon it can't hurt.

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
The sticker on your meds is a legally binding document. Its no one elses buisness but yours and doctor full stop.
Although there are plenty of of dead shits in positions of authority that dont know the law.🖕
The cunts know the law, they just hope that you don’t

Merl1n

Blooming
User ID
My clinic sent me an E-script copy to my phone. I've saved it as a photo. Some clinics have their preferred chemists and wont provide a script copy, but it's worth asking for one.

Officially, here in Oz, there is no card system. That's an American thing. There's a bit of a debate going on in each state regarding access and driving, so again we'll end up with a fractured system with differing rules for each state. If only every state would all get on the same page at the same time.... ....I must be dreaming, eh?

One Drop

Curing
User ID
To the best of my knowledge, the TGA does not issue any MC cards. From what I've seen so far, only AleternaLeaf give their customers a "Patient Card" which while holding zero legal weight, it could prove helpful none the less.
It was very helpful to the police officer that walked away after I showed him I’m a legal patient minding my own business smoking my vape in a smoking area designated that way I don’t have to carry my tub with the script or look for it on my phone

Hudo

Baked
User ID
I
So if they testing for level of impairment what is the level. Do they even have a machine that can do that??
I personally don't want a heap of stoned cunts driving around!!
No fucking way can you drive as well stoned as ya can straight!!
I Know blokes who are safer when there ripped if there not stoned there driving faster than Peter Brock around Bathurst to get home to the bong especially after work. All those cunts that go whizzing past weaving in and out 95% are racing home for a bong especially the spin smokers

Top Bottom