One drop gone legal after 50 years of be illegal

One Drop

Curing
User ID
I decided to get my medical cannabis script it was easy as and in Tassie we can drive while under the influence first state to have that rule should of see the cops face this morning when he read my medical certificate hahahahaha so fucking funny 😁

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Wow, you can drive under the influence?

I do wonder what would happen if a medical cannabis user tested positive roadside in QLD...

One Drop

Curing
User ID

I do wonder what would happen if a medical cannabis user tested positive roadside in QLD...
yes mate Tasmanian police are first state police to recognise the new law it’s so funny seeing how mad they get when I show them my medical cannabis script from the doctors they just get shitty n move on I just laughed my ass off at them and waved them bye bye for now

Kloud9

Baked
Community Member
User ID

U go to court for DUI just like everyone else atm... 1st time 3mths license discolified, 2nd time 6th , 3rd time 12 mths etc..

One Drop

Curing
User ID
Yep that’s right thank fuck they changed the laws down here ok I’m off to smoke n drive see if I get lucky with a cop lick test so much fun seeing there face change when they find out I’m correct n legal as suck my cock copper 👮

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
yes mate Tasmanian police are first state police to recognise the new law it’s so funny seeing how mad they get when I show them my medical cannabis script from the doctors they just get shitty n move on I just laughed my ass off at them and waved them bye bye for now

might be best not to attract too much attention... it aint legal to grow, they may decide to come visit ya..

Unknown User

Curing
User ID
I have never been tested here. But that’s the legislation, to test for impairment. I reckon your right Porky. It would be a series of practical tests like follow my finger… that sounds weird. Or walk this imaginary line. Like they did way back before breath tests.

Top Bottom