oil infusion

Wargul

Vegetating
User ID
I have been making oil and have 300 gram of bud left. The general store doesn't stock coffee filters and oil is kinda a pain in the arse to make anyhow. So, I'm thinking about infused olive oil. Does anyone know, how much oil I would need to infuse 300 gram of bud?

Also, how efficient is it? Does it strip most of the resin out of the bud?

I thought I'd infuse the bud in the oil, strain, then hold the oil temperature at 110 degrees C for a couple of hours to decarboxylate. Then transfer to dropper bottles and store in fridge.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

itchybro

Sultan Of Soil
User ID
Decarboxylation latest info for THC & CBD , well as of 3/12/2020 that is

not sure if its that important but if you give your choice of material a bit of a spray with grain alcohol
b4 extracting you should get maximum extraction of cannabinoids

like this high times woman making cannabutter
high times cannabutter test results

Wargul

Vegetating
User ID
I changed my mind yet again. I emptied some old Lyrica capsules I had, heated up my road tar, and put a few drops in each empty capsule. Reinvigorated, I ordered a truckload of coffee filters and 1000 empty capsules ready for the next batch of road base. Thanks for the advice everyone, nevertheless.

BTW - don't let your doctor get you hooked on Lyrica (Pregabalin). It makes you dopey, only works for certain types of pain, and is bloody hard to wean yourself off. It's a shitty drug that appears to be flavor of the month.

Top Bottom