New World Record 102 Days of Abstinence

vostok

Blooming
User ID

Abstract​

Background​

Urine drug screening is a frequently used method to detect the abuse of psychoactive substances. Daily heavy cannabis users can have positive urinary cannabinoid metabolites up to 30 days following abstinence.

Case presentation​

Consumer is a 29-year-old male with BMI of 54.64 Kg/m2 and a history of long-term cannabis dependence. He was diagnosed to have co morbid mental illness of schizophrenia. His-urinary drug screen was positive for cannabinoid metabolites 102 days following abstinence. He had neither access nor other objective evidence of cannabis use during that period. Confirmatory testing using GC/MS method confirmed the dropping concentration of cannabinoid metabolites over 102 days and confirmed the same with cannabinoid creatinine ratio.

Conclusion​

This is the longest detection period of urinary cannabinoid metabolites following abstinence of cannabis use. Differentiating active recent cannabis use from long term excretion of previously used cannabis is vital in making legal and treatment decisions.

PDF HERE

link: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2773021222000815

tldr: the guy was using a gram a day and was morbidly obese (440 lbs/ 6'2"), so his body had stored a lot of THC in his fat. But even under supervision, he tested positive for 102 days

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID

Abstract​

Background​

Urine drug screening is a frequently used method to detect the abuse of psychoactive substances. Daily heavy cannabis users can have positive urinary cannabinoid metabolites up to 30 days following abstinence.

Case presentation​

Consumer is a 29-year-old male with BMI of 54.64 Kg/m2 and a history of long-term cannabis dependence. He was diagnosed to have co morbid mental illness of schizophrenia. His-urinary drug screen was positive for cannabinoid metabolites 102 days following abstinence. He had neither access nor other objective evidence of cannabis use during that period. Confirmatory testing using GC/MS method confirmed the dropping concentration of cannabinoid metabolites over 102 days and confirmed the same with cannabinoid creatinine ratio.

Conclusion​

This is the longest detection period of urinary cannabinoid metabolites following abstinence of cannabis use. Differentiating active recent cannabis use from long term excretion of previously used cannabis is vital in making legal and treatment decisions.

PDF HERE

link: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2773021222000815

tldr: the guy was using a gram a day and was morbidly obese (440 lbs/ 6'2"), so his body had stored a lot of THC in his fat. But even under supervision, he tested positive for 102 days
Who the fuck cares about this shit you fucking idiot??
Fuck @Billygoat if ya guna fuck someone off this forum it should be this fuckwit!! 🤣

benn0

Baked
User ID
Wonder what the mad cunt was in for if he was at Thomas Embling Hospital aka criminal asylum aka the nut house

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
What's the issue with this post? I found it relatively interesting as I work in pathology/diagnostics. Why is everyone's knickers in a knot lol?

I used to be 280lb and failed a test 43 days after abstaining which kinda blew my mind. My housemate passed after 9 days being like 135lb with shit all fat.

Even funnier, I used a detox kit and failed the one test twice . Diluted sample, and still positive for THC at the same time.

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
What's the issue with this post? I found it relatively interesting as I work in pathology/diagnostics. Why is everyone's knickers in a knot lol?

I used to be 280lb and failed a test 43 days after abstaining which kinda blew my mind. My housemate passed after 9 days being like 135lb with shit all fat.

Even funnier, I used a detox kit and failed the one test twice . Diluted sample, and still positive for THC at the same time.
It the poster not the post.

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
he (vostok) is a FIGJAM Yank who just pops up every now and again with random copy n pastes nothing original
the only other times he/she posts is to complain about the option of being a paid community member
when it is exactly that .. Optional not mandatory

Top Bottom