New setup

Vaughn_Bode

Germinating
User ID
Hey everyone. Im needing any helpfully advice from anyone with experience or general knowledge with small homegrown setups. My meds are too expensive to keep up with and need to plant something to help out. I just need a max of 2 plants and want to keep it as inconspicuous as possible including smell.

Anyone know of any simple kits like the one in the link below? Thanks so much in advance and feel free to pm me

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Vaughn_Bode

Germinating
User ID
good advice! Is that kit missing anything important that i would need for stealthy grows? Is that one in the link good value or not? Cheers mate

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Decent light is THE most important piece of equipment. Fans, extraction, tents etc. are generally ok in kit package, but you get what you pay for. Cheap electronic parts don't usually last long. A 2 feet X 2 feet space will fit 2 plants and get you started. But IMHO a bit bigger 1 m X 1m space will produce a much bigger yield, as equipment in small grow area can be space hungry. If finances allow, consider a 230-300 watt LED light for a 1m X 1m tent. Will suit 4-5 plants and yield 10-12 ounces for beginner - up to 16 ounces with some experience. You may only need to do 1 grow per year, with the slightly bigger grow space.

Vaughn_Bode

Germinating
User ID
Decent light is THE most important piece of equipment. Fans, extraction, tents etc. are generally ok in kit package, but you get what you pay for. Cheap electronic parts don't usually last long. A 2 feet X 2 feet space will fit 2 plants and get you started. But IMHO a bit bigger 1 m X 1m space will produce a much bigger yield, as equipment in small grow area can be space hungry. If finances allow, consider a 230-300 watt LED light for a 1m X 1m tent. Will suit 4-5 plants and yield 10-12 ounces for beginner - up to 16 ounces with some experience. You may only need to do 1 grow per year, with the slightly bigger grow space.
Thanks these are such great points for me to now digest as i move forward.

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Good point Old fox.. but we know a 400W HPS will perform well... and they are cheap as chips.

Top Bottom