New research reveals how long it takes for cannabis driving impairment to subside

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
New research has shown for the first time how long cannabis users are likely to be impaired and when it may be safe for them to drive.....

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Thanks Dotts. This study needed to be done, but "alleged" impairment for up to 10 hours after smoking weed, still sounds very high. Most people I know can drive safely after about 2 hours of getting wacked. I'd like to know where I can get some FEM seeds of any strain that can get us wacked for 10 hours 😅😅😅

Zorro_7

Blooming
User ID
I think it's obviously a good idea to leave the political debate to the health clinicians that have too work with all the drug fucked scums that hop behind the wheel and kill someone off their tits on some good weed.

Or the PhD Psychiatrists that spend their lives dedicated to medical research.

Seriously if you think your going to make a difference with your piss weak political rants you got another thing coming.

benn0

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I think it's obviously a good idea to leave the political debate to the health clinicians that have too work with all the drug fucked scums that hop behind the wheel and kill someone off their tits on some good weed.

Or the PhD Psychiatrists that spend their lives dedicated to medical research.

Seriously if you think your going to make a difference with your piss weak political rants you got another thing coming.
I would say hold my beer but I don't drink
and I'm not going to make any changes

Zorro_7

Blooming
User ID
Well I got nothing against people trying. Or against people growing or smoking weed. See it for what it is.

Everyone points the finger at America and say's hey if they can do it.. so can we. But if you take a look at the state of America right now and how the legalization and regulation of cannabis has only made things worst in most instances. Why change the laws??

I reckon keep it illegal. I've been done a couple of times for small cannabis possession I really don't care, allways makes me laugh when people kick up a stink about it. But really what's an ounce with drug diversion gonna do to harm anybody.

If your a lawyer, a cop or a in a profession where drug convictions are problematic then you should probably refrain from dealing and smoking weed around other people. Go for a hike outback and grow a few plants and keep it too yourself.

Zorro_7

Blooming
User ID
Hey your not wrong. But hey, since Alcohol is already well entrenched in American Culture and tobacco too, it would a far cry making that shit illegal too wouldn't it.

Nothing worse then alcohol, but add cannabis into it, it's like coupling a fire with more oil.

I would be willing to bet that as soon as cannabis is legal you would have people lobbying for the legalization of heroin, meth, cocaine and even less volatile to peoples psychiatric constitution MDMA.

I would rather take pure MDMA moderately and heroin if I could do it moderately then cannabis. But that's just me. Take it or leave it.

benn0

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Hey your not wrong. But hey, since Alcohol is already well entrenched in American Culture and tobacco too, it would a far cry making that shit illegal too wouldn't it.

Nothing worse then alcohol, but add cannabis into it, it's like coupling a fire with more oil.

I would be willing to bet that as soon as cannabis is legal you would have people lobbying for the legalization of heroin, meth, cocaine and even less volatile to peoples psychiatric constitution MDMA.

I would rather take pure MDMA moderately and heroin if I could do it moderately then cannabis. But that's just me. Take it or leave it.
I have to disagree

The problem with "murder mountain" seems to be the entrenched culture of close ranks to prevent law enforcement making inroads.
That community is traumatized from law enforcement, many generations of law enforcement going in, splitting up families, sending loved ones to life in prison and heck even shooting the family dog.

If it was legalized and law enforcement would leave people alone who grow and give people who want to grow legal avenues and entry to a legal market then I can see that entrenched culture of fend off the crop (that these people make a living off of and people have gotten greedy rich from) at any cost would disappear somewhat quickly.

Remember TV shows and the producers/editors/writers behind them need to "shock" to make a successful show like that.

Also what your saying about MDMA and Heroin isn't false, but things have to happen slowly.

Zorro_7

Blooming
User ID
Yeah but have you seen all the episodes. That's exactly what the American's done. Leaving people alone to grow would just mean people would grow as much as they wanted too. This has effectively reduced the cost of cannabis to a pittance. The government is making legal avenues beyond feasibility for the average Joe.

What's the point of growing large amounts of cannabis if their isn't a market for it.

I'm sorta along the lines of, don't create a market for it and see it for what it is, a fucking plant, a weed, no different to stinking roger.

benn0

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Yeah but have you seen all the episodes. That's exactly what the American's done. Leaving people alone to grow would just mean people would grow as much as they wanted too. This has effectively reduced the cost of cannabis to a pittance. The government is making legal avenues beyond feasibility for the average Joe.

What's the point of growing large amounts of cannabis if their isn't a market for it.

I'm sorta along the lines of completely legalize it. Don't create a market for it. And see it for what it is a fucking plant, a weed, no diffferent to stinking fucking roger.
I'm not writing the policy, but what has happened in the past hasnt worked.

Zorro_7

Blooming
User ID
No that's the problem. The war on drugs effectively has never worked.

The government is trying to suppress the flow of drugs onto the market bye illegal factions but this has never worked.

Legalization doesn't work either. There is no black and white approach to this problem. Personally, I think it should remain illegal and the Military should just wipe out the market bye producing the drugs themselves.

Ok maybe a little extreme... But something needs to change... or is that what their effectively doing already. I know in some instances that's exactly what's going on. Or is it??

Zorro_7

Blooming
User ID
The war on drugs in my eyes is a secret military operation and always has been.

The government allows the cartels and super elite criminals to swell into a lovely pyramid type structure. Not dissimilar to a crystal. Then fractures it from all angels. All the money pours into the state.

here is a lovely example of a pre - time military secret operation that is no longer secret.. i'll link up a few examples:

1. Project Acoustic Kitty.

Attachments

• korvxpqr42b31.jpg
    korvxpqr42b31.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Zorro_7

Blooming
User ID
This fella wasn't paying his taxes. Bonvoyage my puppy.

Attachments

• https _cdn.cnn.com_cnnnext_dam_assets_170120043312-el-chapo-extradition-santiago-lklv-00005410.jpg
    https _cdn.cnn.com_cnnnext_dam_assets_170120043312-el-chapo-extradition-santiago-lklv-00005410.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 3
Top Bottom