New Community Supporter - VapeVaze.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Yes thanks 4 support but i think number of members that can afford Volcanos might be a bit short
Forgive my ignorance but do they work on other types of vapes ?

Zoot Fairy

Germinating
User ID
Yes thanks 4 support but i think number of members that can afford Volcanos might be a bit short
Forgive my ignorance but do they work on other types of vapes ?
Hi afghan bob

Sorry, this is only for the Volcano with the Easy Valve chamber.

I think the general design could be adapted to other vapes though, if someone was up for it. The motor power of the vape and the method of connecting the tubing, would probably be the main challenges.

Zoot Fairy

Germinating
User ID
Please welcome VapeVaze to the community.

They have quite an interesting product on offer.

Their website explains it best: https://vapevaze.wixsite.com/website

I am sure @Zoot Fairy will be about to answer any questions and perhaps offer some special discounts to members.

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Œ
Thanks Billygoat.

If anyone has any questions either about the VapeVaze or how to make them, please ask away.

Although they are not that heavy, the cubic weight is another thing, which can affect shipping.

To offset the cost, any forum member who purchases a VapeVaze will get free parcel post shipping within Australia.

If interested, just email (vapevaze@tutanota.com) or pm and various payment options can be worked out.

Cheers

Zootie

F

freddie

Welcome to the site. I am a volcano user for over a decade. Great vape. I use the solid valve. Will these not work with solid valve?

What is wrong with using the plastic bags? They are high quality, food grade, and ok at temperature. Storz and Bickel seem very focused on safety.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zoot Fairy

Germinating
User ID
Welcome to the site. I am a volcano user for over a decade. Great vape. I use the solid valve. Will these not work with solid valve?

What is wrong with using the plastic bags? They are high quality, food grade, and ok at temperature. Storz and Bickel seem very focused on safety.
Hi Freddie

As you can probably tell, I like the Volcano too - maybe a little too much. :)

Please don't get me wrong ... I think Storz and Bickel have always been concerned with safety and their volcano bags are of medical quality. They are also excellent for portability. I've also used the Volcano and a few of their other vapes for over a decade. I've liked the function of their products, but have never been too keen on the amount of plastic. A major reason for the glass vase and silicone tubing is that they make the vapour a lot smoother than a bag.

After using the bags, I'd roll them up and squeeze the left-over vapour out of them and the noise and whole process, detracted from my enjoyment. I also found that when I used them for a bit too long, the taste of the vapour was not as distinct and not as smooth. I wanted something where I could relax and enjoy the whole vaping process and the plastic mouthpiece and bag, just didn't add to the experience.

Sorry for the long winded reply ... and also sorry, but the VapeVaze only works with the easy valve chamber. The reason is a design one - I couldn't think of a way to attach a good-sized diameter silicone tubing onto the solid valve.

Cheers

Zootie

F

freddie

If you haven't already, you could start a thread at Fuckcombustion. Personally I will stick with bags at present.

Also, I am an owner of the tinymight (from Finland) as well as a volcano. If you work with glass, an Aussie supplier of replacement stems, bubblers etc would be great (hint hint).

Zoot Fairy

Germinating
User ID
If you haven't already, you could start a thread at Fuckcombustion. Personally I will stick with bags at present.

Also, I am an owner of the tinymight (from Finland) as well as a volcano. If you work with glass, an Aussie supplier of replacement stems, bubblers etc would be great (hint hint).
Thanks heaps Freddie for the great advice. :)

I understand about the bags. They are safe, convenient and a fair price.

Will look into Fuckcombustion. Unfortunately, I don't work with glass, but certainly wish I did, especially these days.

Have a great day

Zootie :)

Top Bottom