Spider Farmer AKA MARS Hydro AKA BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN CHINESE SHITE!!!!

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Madmick

Baked
User ID
I posted on their site about a comp they have going

Something along the lines of if it don't work don't expect any warranty

Post was removed

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
More drama..
I tried to log in to see if my account says if or when it’s being sent ,,can’t get in ,,it won’t recognise my password ,,,so I tried changing it ,then it says my email is invalid,,
so it puts a question ,am I going to get the tent or am I being fucked with,,?
It sure looks like the latter.

nici

Germinating
User ID
More drama..
I tried to log in to see if my account says if or when it’s being sent ,,can’t get in ,,it won’t recognise my password ,,,so I tried changing it ,then it says my email is invalid,,
so it puts a question ,am I going to get the tent or am I being fucked with,,?
It sure looks like the latter.
Did you pay with CC or PayPal? If so chargebacks come through pretty quickly.

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Those fuckers come good yet, sedge?
yep got it today but no grow bags that I was promised for the fuckaround,
not that I care too much about getting them as I wouldn’t use them anyway ,..but it says a lot of their integrity of word,,or lack of .
the piss off for me is them fucking up my planning ,time wise.
really needed the tent last week ,,but I will get over it.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
yep got it today but no grow bags that I was promised for the fuckaround,
not that I care too much about getting them as I wouldn’t use them anyway ,..but it says a lot of their integrity of word,,or lack of .
the piss off for me is them fucking up my planning ,time wise.
really needed the tent last week ,,but I will get over it.
Don't remove the posts!!

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
More good news,,,
A parcel came yesterday (although I only found out a few hours ago ) with three 5gallon fabric grow bags..
I thought it wasn’t coming as I expected it to come with the tent .
So pleasantly surprised .

Indy

Misfit
User ID
They sure got a bizarre way of doing business and the way they go about resolving issues with their customers. Seems a bit of a "lucky dip" scenario.

Good to hear they come good on their word, Sedge. The way business is meant to be done in Australia.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
They sure got a bizarre way of doing business and the way they go about resolving issues with their customers. Seems a bit of a "lucky dip" scenario.

Good to hear they come good on their word, Sedge. The way business is meant to be done in Australia.
They sell probably 100s of thousands of cheap shit lights a year they couldn't give 2 fucks about customer service. Straight up quantity over quality all day long!!

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Went and picked up my replacement light from mates place yesterday. After all the back and forth bullshit, they've ended up sending me the "new" updated SE5000. Put it together to test and all works as it should, then pulled it apart again and back in the box... too late and won't be using it this time around :(

The build quality is noticeably down on the "old" SE5000. There is so much plastic on this light, whereas the "old" SE5000 was all steel and aluminium... I'm guessing the only "upgrade" was in their profit margin :unsure:

Anyway, I got my light and I'll leave it at that 😶‍🌫️

Replacement SE5000.jpg

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Went and picked up my replacement light from mates place yesterday. After all the back and forth bullshit, they've ended up sending me the "new" updated SE5000. Put it together to test and all works as it should, then pulled it apart again and back in the box... too late and won't be using it this time around :(

The build quality is noticeably down on the "old" SE5000. There is so much plastic on this light, whereas the "old" SE5000 was all steel and aluminium... I'm guessing the only "upgrade" was in their profit margin :unsure:

Anyway, I got my light and I'll leave it at that 😶‍🌫️

View attachment 24862
Fucking rat cunts!!

Postman pat

Curing
User ID
After reading through this thread seems spiderfarmer is producing some quality shit. Was wondering why the tent hasn't progressed much over the last couple weeks while I was away. Opened the tent this morning and it was fully dimmed, gave power supply a knock and it was back too normal. Walked in a few hours later it was strobing. Pretty sure plants are fucked20220726_110805.jpg20220726_110802.jpglook confused or revegging? These haven't progressed even a little over the last few weeks, timer is perfect zero light leaks, nutes are perfect. Might have to throw all 14 plants outside see if anything can be salvaged. In any case what a piss off.

Any point contacting spiderfarmer?20220726_110814.jpgScreenshot_20220727-010546_Gallery.jpgthis last pic was 17 days ago

Last edited:
Top Bottom